Annie Chun's All Natural Asian Cuisine uploaded by Rissy C.Annie Chun's All Natural Asian Cuisine uploaded by Brittani O.

BY ANNIE CHUN'S #75 in Soup & Broth

Fresh cooked Hokkien noodles with Bok Choy in a classic Chinese broth. 100% All Natural No preservatives NO MSG Medium Spice Warm Your Soul.   This spicy and tangy classic Chinese soup is widely known as the soup of choice in many of your favorite Chinese restaurants.  We ve taken this delightful broth and combined it with premium, fresh cooked Hokkien noodles topped off with Asian bok choy and shiitake mushrooms.  The result:  a satisfying and delicious noodle soup bowl to warm your soul and fight your colds .  With just the right balance of hot and sour flavors, you ll enjoy every savory spoonful.  If you re enjoying yourself, it is polite to slurp your noodles! Microwavable Dairy free Ready in 2 minutes Vegan Fish/shellfish free Our Mission:  We re dedicated to simplifying Asian cooking with products that contain the high see more...

• Has any one tried the pho by this brand?1 Answers
tammy b.
Edmonds, WA
We have 'noodle night' once a week when spouse is not home for dinner (translated to: that means I don't have to cook a 'real' meal) We just recently started trying Annie Chun's line of noodle bowls. So far the Udon is a clear winner. It has a crisp, clean broth, the noodles are perfectly toothsome and there is a fair amount of mushrooms. Thumbs up all around. The one thing I could complain about is the process of microwaving: the bowls get SUPER hot and can be kind of difficult to transport with hot pads. Would suggest transporting on a plate or some other flat surface.
Jessica C.
Sudbury, MA
I loveeee these noodles! They're super easy to make and are more satisfying than the average cup of noodles. I eat this at least once a week, and I especially like bringing them to work. They can be expensive at some grocery stores, I recommend buying them at Shaw's, market basket, or Walmart.
Amy N.
Virginia, MN
The flavor of the broth and noodles were excellent. There was a little bit of heat to the mild mushroom flavor, so be warned.
The noodle consistency took a little getting used to. They're ok for Udon noodles. For what you can buy at the store, these have been among the top ranked.
These noodle bowls are also very easy to make. So if you're looking for a flavorful quick and easy meal for 1, these are a good choice.
Kiana C.
I've had miso soup before at a Thai restaurant and it was delicious! This, not so much. The flavor was off and the noodles are like you're eating worms, no joke. I am a fan of Annie Chun's noodle bowls but, not this one. Can't expect much from a dehydrated TV dinner I guess.
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
So I had bought this and tried it awhile back. I personally did not like this. I thought it was going so be super delicious but for me the noodles didn't seem like they got cooked enough and it just wasn't what I thought it would be overall. The noodles kind of took over in my opinion. Not a fan of this particular noodle soup.
Lauren B.
My boyfriend LOVES Annie Chuns soups. They are easy to pop in the microwave in a rush and very yummy. I personally am a vegetarian and also try to stay away from processed foods. So if I wanted to make soup I'd do a big pot with fresh items! So as you can see it really depends on your lifestyle!
Dulce C.
Avondale, AZ
The best on-the-go soup I've had. I like that they have vegan and vegetarian options as there aren't many instant soups that are. I've recommended it to many of my friends because it's so much better than other instant soups.
Kayt E.
Pittsburgh
These are great for a quick lunch and to warm up when it's chilly. But it can be messy and if you get gout easily, have high blood pressure, or don't like salty food this isn't for you.
Ashley P.
Mullica Hill, NJ
My husband was so happy with this soup! I picked up a couple of bowls at target when they were on sale and I've been buying them ever since. Very good flavor, not too salty.
Sadikchhya B.
Brooklyn, NY
Easy to make. Tastes great for something that's premade. It's a great option for when you're starving and don't feel like cooking but need something fast, easy and delicious. I usually buy a bunch at once and keep them in my place so i can eat them whenever they are convinient
blah B.
Has any one tried the pho by this brand?