Annie Chun's All Natural Asian Cuisine uploaded by Brittani O.

BY ANNIE CHUN'S #53 in Soup & Broth

Fresh cooked Hokkien noodles with Bok Choy in a classic Chinese broth. 100% All Natural No preservatives NO MSG Medium Spice Warm Your Soul.   This spicy and tangy classic Chinese soup is widely known as the soup of choice in many of your favorite Chinese restaurants.  We ve taken this delightful broth and combined it with premium, fresh cooked Hokkien noodles topped off with Asian bok choy and shiitake mushrooms.  The result:  a satisfying and delicious noodle soup bowl to warm your soul and fight your colds .  With just the right balance of hot and sour flavors, you ll enjoy every savory spoonful.  If you re enjoying yourself, it is polite to slurp your noodles! Microwavable Dairy free Ready in 2 minutes Vegan Fish/shellfish free Our Mission:  We re dedicated to simplifying Asian cooking with products that contain the high see more...

• Has any one tried the pho by this brand?1 Answers
Sid B.
Palm Springs, CA
Foodie Expert
First, I didn't know there were so many flavors. Second, I really like this as a quick low calorie meal. It's healthy and great for vegetariansale! I'm going to go and find more of these tomorrow!
Alex S.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
I was a bit weary to try microwavable pho since it wouldn't compare to authentic pho. I actually liked ! the noodles have a nice firmness and the broth is tasty. if you don't like putting things in the microwave you could even make it in the stove top. it was missing a little something. if you want to make HR filling. add some tofu squares t cook a few pieces of beef. enjoy
Madi L.
Los Angeles, CA
Absolutely love this product when I'm craving Asian food, such as the miso udon noodles or the pad Thai! It's cheaper than constantly eating out & adding sriracha gets the job done!!
tammy b.
Edmonds, WA
We have 'noodle night' once a week when spouse is not home for dinner (translated to: that means I don't have to cook a 'real' meal) We just recently started trying Annie Chun's line of noodle bowls. So far the Udon is a clear winner. It has a crisp, clean broth, the noodles are perfectly toothsome and there is a fair amount of mushrooms. Thumbs up all around. The one thing I could complain about is the process of microwaving: the bowls get SUPER hot and can be kind of difficult to transport with hot pads. Would suggest transporting on a plate or some other flat surface.
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
So I had bought this and tried it awhile back. I personally did not like this. I thought it was going so be super delicious but for me the noodles didn't seem like they got cooked enough and it just wasn't what I thought it would be overall. The noodles kind of took over in my opinion. Not a fan of this particular noodle soup.
Lauren B.
My boyfriend LOVES Annie Chuns soups. They are easy to pop in the microwave in a rush and very yummy. I personally am a vegetarian and also try to stay away from processed foods. So if I wanted to make soup I'd do a big pot with fresh items! So as you can see it really depends on your lifestyle!
Dulce C.
Avondale, AZ
The best on-the-go soup I've had. I like that they have vegan and vegetarian options as there aren't many instant soups that are. I've recommended it to many of my friends because it's so much better than other instant soups.
Ashley P.
Mullica Hill, NJ
My husband was so happy with this soup! I picked up a couple of bowls at target when they were on sale and I've been buying them ever since. Very good flavor, not too salty.
Leah H.
Winter Park, FL
Purchased this product at Trader Joe's to have a quick meal if needed. Was very disappointed by the flavor (or lack thereof). I guess I was anticipating it to taste more like the miso soup I would get at a place like Seito Sushi.
Ashley M.
Beaverton, OR
I don't eat convenience foods generally, but I do occasionally pick up these bowls at Trader Joe's for a quick lunch. The miso has a higher sodium content than I like, but the udon is pretty good nutrition wise. I like that these are a more natural, preservative free alternative to ramen or frozen lunches.
blah B.
Has any one tried the pho by this brand?