4 colors available

BY ANNIE CHUN'S #47 in Soup & Broth

Fresh cooked Hokkien noodles with Bok Choy in a classic Chinese broth. 100% All Natural No preservatives NO MSG Medium Spice Warm Your Soul.   This spicy and tangy classic Chinese soup is widely known as the soup of choice in many of your favorite Chinese restaurants.  We ve taken this delightful broth and combined it with premium, fresh cooked Hokkien noodles topped off with Asian bok choy and shiitake mushrooms.  The result:  a satisfying and delicious noodle soup bowl to warm your soul and fight your colds .  With just the right balance of hot and sour flavors, you ll enjoy every savory spoonful.  If you re enjoying yourself, it is polite to slurp your noodles! Microwavable Dairy free Ready in 2 minutes Vegan Fish/shellfish free Our Mission:  We re dedicated to simplifying Asian cooking with products that contain the high see more...

• Has any one tried the pho by this brand?1 Answers
Danielle N.
Danielle N.
Walled Lake, MI
I just had this for lunch today. It was delicious and filled me up so I could go about the rest of my day!
Shauna G.
Shauna G.
Harrisburg, IL
Foodie Expert
My husband and I eat a lot of products from the Annie Chun's line. My favorite is the Miso soup. I tried to make my own once and by the time I spent the money and time it still wasn't as good as Annie's. Only takes a few minutes to prepare and travels well. Would highly recommend. Annie Chun's All Natural Asian Cuisine
Blythe W.
Blythe W.
Joplin, MO
Foodie Expert
Annie Chun's All Natural Asian Cuisines are delicious. I love the Miso one with the udon noodles. Annie Chun's All Natural Asian Cuisines have great flavor for a microwave bowl. I really love the great miso flavor. It is like better ramen. I trust Annie Chun's for all my at home Asian cooking needs
Rachel E.
Rachel E.
Chino, CA
Foodie Expert
Not as good as the Udon noodle soup from this line, but still good! I tend to use a bit less water in order to make the broth stronger. Not much else to say except depending on the retailer, these can be pretty pricey for what you get. Wait for a sale!
Emilee N.
Emilee N.
Tallahassee, FL
I love Annie Chun's! It's a fantastic tasting Asian meal ready in minutes in your own home! It's perfect for me because I LOVE all types of Asian food and this allows me to spend less than I would at a restaurant while still having a delicious meal!
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
Foodie Expert
This is a really good soup. It is sour and fun. It is easy to eat and can be quite pricey. Here it is about 32$ for 2. You can find it online or In the store. I highly recommend it and it's great for your whole family or to take to work with you.
Dani V.
Dani V.
I absolutely love the noodles in these bowls! The noodles  are tender and the broth is good. It's a good soup for someone in a rush who just doesn't want another instant ramen. 2 minutes in the microwave and done!
Janell W.
Janell W.
Pittsburg, CA
Foodie Expert
I love Annie chun! I wish she was a real person lol. Anyways, this bowl is great. Not my favorite of the line. It's kind of expensive for a bowl of soup; but it's Delicious
Jody H.
Jody H.
Petal
Foodie Expert
Annie Chun's soup bowls are tasty and easy to make. I buy these for snacks for my son. They are easy to make, there are many varieties, and they are satisfying.
Franka C.
Franka C.
Orlando , FL
Foodie Expert
This taste delicious and it is very filling for a microwave soup. It is also vegan and a cheap alternative when you have forgotten your lunch.
blah B.
blah B.
Has any one tried the pho by this brand?