Annie Chun's All Natural Asian Cuisine uploaded by Brittani O.

BY ANNIE CHUN'S #58 in Soup & Broth

Fresh cooked Hokkien noodles with Bok Choy in a classic Chinese broth. 100% All Natural No preservatives NO MSG Medium Spice Warm Your Soul.   This spicy and tangy classic Chinese soup is widely known as the soup of choice in many of your favorite Chinese restaurants.  We ve taken this delightful broth and combined it with premium, fresh cooked Hokkien noodles topped off with Asian bok choy and shiitake mushrooms.  The result:  a satisfying and delicious noodle soup bowl to warm your soul and fight your colds .  With just the right balance of hot and sour flavors, you ll enjoy every savory spoonful.  If you re enjoying yourself, it is polite to slurp your noodles! Microwavable Dairy free Ready in 2 minutes Vegan Fish/shellfish free Our Mission:  We re dedicated to simplifying Asian cooking with products that contain the high see more...

• Has any one tried the pho by this brand?1 Answers
Shauna G.
Harrisburg, IL
My husband and I eat a lot of products from the Annie Chun's line. My favorite is the Miso soup. I tried to make my own once and by the time I spent the money and time it still wasn't as good as Annie's. Only takes a few minutes to prepare and travels well. Would highly recommend. Annie Chun's All Natural Asian Cuisine
Blythe W.
Joplin, MO
Annie Chun's All Natural Asian Cuisines are delicious. I love the Miso one with the udon noodles. Annie Chun's All Natural Asian Cuisines have great flavor for a microwave bowl. I really love the great miso flavor. It is like better ramen. I trust Annie Chun's for all my at home Asian cooking needs
Rachel E.
Chino, CA
Not as good as the Udon noodle soup from this line, but still good! I tend to use a bit less water in order to make the broth stronger. Not much else to say except depending on the retailer, these can be pretty pricey for what you get. Wait for a sale!
Sara M.
Pullman, WA
These taste so good. They are so easy to make and a staple in my college life. They are perfect when you want to cozy up on a rainy day with some warm noodles. The ingredients are fresh. I always stalk up on these bowls. They are perfect for your dorm, work, or home.
Ashley M.
Philadelphia, PA
Microwavable meals are important to my crazy schedule. I've been waiting for these bowls to go on sale for a while, since I feel that they're a little high. The teriyaki bowl is okay, but feels very artificial. The curry rice one is much better.
Dani V.
I absolutely love the noodles in these bowls! The noodles  are tender and the broth is good. It's a good soup for someone in a rush who just doesn't want another instant ramen. 2 minutes in the microwave and done!
Lauren T.
Westford, MA
Let me start off by saying by no means does this taste like miso soup, but I keep buying it with that said. Just a good quick lunch, tastes pretty good. It has improved so much over the years, and tastes much less plasticy like it did a few years back. I add a touch of sesame oil and sriracha and it's a pretty good and filling meal.
Emilee N.
Tallahassee, FL
I love Annie Chun's! It's a fantastic tasting Asian meal ready in minutes in your own home! It's perfect for me because I LOVE all types of Asian food and this allows me to spend less than I would at a restaurant while still having a delicious meal!
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
This is a really good soup. It is sour and fun. It is easy to eat and can be quite pricey. Here it is about 32$ for 2. You can find it online or In the store. I highly recommend it and it's great for your whole family or to take to work with you.
Janell W.
Pittsburg, CA
I love Annie chun! I wish she was a real person lol. Anyways, this bowl is great. Not my favorite of the line. It's kind of expensive for a bowl of soup; but it's Delicious
blah B.
Has any one tried the pho by this brand?