Annie Chun's All Natural Asian Cuisine uploaded by Rissy C.Annie Chun's All Natural Asian Cuisine uploaded by Brittani O.

BY ANNIE CHUN'S #95 in Soup & Broth

Fresh cooked Hokkien noodles with Bok Choy in a classic Chinese broth. 100% All Natural No preservatives NO MSG Medium Spice Warm Your Soul.   This spicy and tangy classic Chinese soup is widely known as the soup of choice in many of your favorite Chinese restaurants.  We ve taken this delightful broth and combined it with premium, fresh cooked Hokkien noodles topped off with Asian bok choy and shiitake mushrooms.  The result:  a satisfying and delicious noodle soup bowl to warm your soul and fight your colds .  With just the right balance of hot and sour flavors, you ll enjoy every savory spoonful.  If you re enjoying yourself, it is polite to slurp your noodles! Microwavable Dairy free Ready in 2 minutes Vegan Fish/shellfish free Our Mission:  We re dedicated to simplifying Asian cooking with products that contain the high see more...

• Has any one tried the pho by this brand?1 Answers
Sara M.
Pullman, WA
These taste so good. They are so easy to make and a staple in my college life. They are perfect when you want to cozy up on a rainy day with some warm noodles. The ingredients are fresh. I always stalk up on these bowls. They are perfect for your dorm, work, or home.
Dani V.
I absolutely love the noodles in these bowls! The noodles  are tender and the broth is good. It's a good soup for someone in a rush who just doesn't want another instant ramen. 2 minutes in the microwave and done!
Janell W.
Pittsburg, CA
I love Annie chun! I wish she was a real person lol. Anyways, this bowl is great. Not my favorite of the line. It's kind of expensive for a bowl of soup; but it's Delicious
Andra D.
New Prt Rchy, FL
We like a lot of the Annie Chun soups/noodle dishes and this is no exception. The quick prep time and good flavors make it a nice choice on a busy night. We often add additional things to these, such as chicken, seaweed (torn up nori sheets), and pickled ginger. Really kicks it up. Didn't find the sauce too salty at all, but then might just be a matter of preference and sensitivity. All-in-all a good product and a lot lower in sodium than a lot of the noodle dishes out there - salt is cheap.
Sid B.
Palm Springs, CA
First, I didn't know there were so many flavors. Second, I really like this as a quick low calorie meal. It's healthy and great for vegetariansale! I'm going to go and find more of these tomorrow!
Alex S.
Las Vegas, NV
I was a bit weary to try microwavable pho since it wouldn't compare to authentic pho. I actually liked ! the noodles have a nice firmness and the broth is tasty. if you don't like putting things in the microwave you could even make it in the stove top. it was missing a little something. if you want to make HR filling. add some tofu squares t cook a few pieces of beef. enjoy
Madi L.
Los Angeles, CA
Absolutely love this product when I'm craving Asian food, such as the miso udon noodles or the pad Thai! It's cheaper than constantly eating out & adding sriracha gets the job done!!
Stacy C.
Los Angeles, CA
Most of the time when I don't have a free minute to spare on going out to buy food, I microwave up one of these. They're delicious, healthy and easy/quick to prepare. Plus they're cheaper than going to a Japanese restaurant and having udon there. I eat these relatively often so I've solved most of the problems people had with the cooking process.
Anna T.
Trader Joe's used to carry these AND the teriyaki version of the bowl, but now they only carry these. I'm not the biggest fan of these udon noodles, and am also suspicious of how chewy they remain, but I do enjoy a noodle soup all the time, so I really can't hate on these too much. It's an easy, quick and good meal.
Lauren T.
Westford, MA
Let me start off by saying by no means does this taste like miso soup, but I keep buying it with that said. Just a good quick lunch, tastes pretty good. It has improved so much over the years, and tastes much less plasticy like it did a few years back. I add a touch of sesame oil and sriracha and it's a pretty good and filling meal.
blah B.
Has any one tried the pho by this brand?