Annie Chun's All Natural Asian Cuisine uploaded by Brittani O.

BY ANNIE CHUN'S #90 in Soup & Broth

Fresh cooked Hokkien noodles with Bok Choy in a classic Chinese broth. 100% All Natural No preservatives NO MSG Medium Spice Warm Your Soul.   This spicy and tangy classic Chinese soup is widely known as the soup of choice in many of your favorite Chinese restaurants.  We ve taken this delightful broth and combined it with premium, fresh cooked Hokkien noodles topped off with Asian bok choy and shiitake mushrooms.  The result:  a satisfying and delicious noodle soup bowl to warm your soul and fight your colds .  With just the right balance of hot and sour flavors, you ll enjoy every savory spoonful.  If you re enjoying yourself, it is polite to slurp your noodles! Microwavable Dairy free Ready in 2 minutes Vegan Fish/shellfish free Our Mission:  We re dedicated to simplifying Asian cooking with products that contain the high see more...

• Has any one tried the pho by this brand?1 Answers
Brittani O.
Foodie Expert
I bought the peanut sesame flavored bowl on Amazon pantry & it's definitely a new favorite for me!! It's super easy to make, ready in 2 minutes, and it has 540 calories- which is great for me since I'm a broke college student with a really fast metabolism. It has a really good flavor. For a microwave meal, I was super impressed! But if you don't like spicy foods, beware. This bowl definitely had a little kick to it!
Rissy C.
Patchogue, NY
Review for: Miso
I bought this at target for my fiancé. I tried it out and I loved it. The flavor was great. The price wasn’t too expensive. It is easy to make. It is vegan and non gmo too.
Sara M.
Pullman, WA
These taste so good. They are so easy to make and a staple in my college life. They are perfect when you want to cozy up on a rainy day with some warm noodles. The ingredients are fresh. I always stalk up on these bowls. They are perfect for your dorm, work, or home.
Ashley M.
Philadelphia, PA
Microwavable meals are important to my crazy schedule. I've been waiting for these bowls to go on sale for a while, since I feel that they're a little high. The teriyaki bowl is okay, but feels very artificial. The curry rice one is much better.
Shauna G.
Harrisburg, IL
Foodie Expert
My husband and I eat a lot of products from the Annie Chun's line. My favorite is the Miso soup. I tried to make my own once and by the time I spent the money and time it still wasn't as good as Annie's. Only takes a few minutes to prepare and travels well. Would highly recommend. Annie Chun's All Natural Asian Cuisine
Michelle D.
This is much better than your usual just add water soup option. The noodles are really chewy and yummy and the broth is good. Even better if you add some veggies like spinach or shredded carrots and green onion. I wish Trader Joe's still carry these so that I could stock up more often.
Blythe W.
Joplin, MO
Foodie Expert
Annie Chun's All Natural Asian Cuisines are delicious. I love the Miso one with the udon noodles. Annie Chun's All Natural Asian Cuisines have great flavor for a microwave bowl. I really love the great miso flavor. It is like better ramen. I trust Annie Chun's for all my at home Asian cooking needs
Rachel E.
Chino, CA
Foodie Expert
Not as good as the Udon noodle soup from this line, but still good! I tend to use a bit less water in order to make the broth stronger. Not much else to say except depending on the retailer, these can be pretty pricey for what you get. Wait for a sale!
Kayt E.
Pittsburgh
These are great for a quick lunch and to warm up when it's chilly. But it can be messy and if you get gout easily, have high blood pressure, or don't like salty food this isn't for you.
Emilee N.
Tallahassee, FL
I love Annie Chun's! It's a fantastic tasting Asian meal ready in minutes in your own home! It's perfect for me because I LOVE all types of Asian food and this allows me to spend less than I would at a restaurant while still having a delicious meal!
blah B.
Has any one tried the pho by this brand?