BY ANNIE CHUN'S

Fresh cooked Hokkien noodles with Bok Choy in a classic Chinese broth. 100% All Natural No preservatives NO MSG Medium Spice Warm Your Soul.   This spicy and tangy classic Chinese soup is widely known as the soup of choice in many of your favorite Chinese restaurants.  We ve taken this delightful broth and combined it with premium, fresh cooked Hokkien noodles topped off with Asian bok choy and shiitake mushrooms.  The result:  a satisfying and delicious noodle soup bowl to warm your soul and fight your colds .  With just the right balance of hot and sour flavors, you ll enjoy every savory spoonful.  If you re enjoying yourself, it is polite to slurp your noodles! Microwavable Dairy free Ready in 2 minutes Vegan Fish/shellfish free Our Mission:  We re dedicated to simplifying Asian cooking with products that contain the high see more...

• Has any one tried the pho by this brand?1 Answers
Kirby F.
Lloyd Harbor, NY
Review for: Udon more...
My fiancé and I travel a lot and while we haven’t been to Asia yet. We went to Iceland. And if you’ve been to Iceland you know there is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO EAT THERE! We found a noodle bar and while we try to eat authentically when we travel this is all that was around. It was the best noodles we ever had! We went there last summer and we still talk about it and compare all noodle restaurants to it. We live on Long Island and nothing compares! These noodles are so much better than the restaurants here on Long Island while they may not be exactly the same as the noodle bar in Iceland I will be stocking up on Annie Chuns udon noodles in the mean time.
Abbie Q.
Review for: Noodle Teriyaki more...
The noodles are way better than normal ramen bowls so is the tangy sauce. I love this brand and it's so easy to microwave it is more expensive than normal bowls but the ingredients and taste are so worth it (I like it's like $2-$3 something)
Marissa C.
Patchogue, NY
Review for: Udon more...
I bought this at target for my fiancé. I tried it out and I loved it. The flavor was great. The price wasn’t too expensive. It is easy to make. It is vegan and non gmo too.
Brittani O.
I bought the peanut sesame flavored bowl on Amazon pantry & it's definitely a new favorite for me!! It's super easy to make, ready in 2 minutes, and it has 540 calories- which is great for me since I'm a broke college student with a really fast metabolism. It has a really good flavor. For a microwave meal, I was super impressed! But if you don't like spicy foods, beware. This bowl definitely had a little kick to it!
Shauna G.
Harrisburg, IL
My husband and I eat a lot of products from the Annie Chun's line. My favorite is the Miso soup. I tried to make my own once and by the time I spent the money and time it still wasn't as good as Annie's. Only takes a few minutes to prepare and travels well. Would highly recommend. Annie Chun's All Natural Asian Cuisine
Michelle D.
This is much better than your usual just add water soup option. The noodles are really chewy and yummy and the broth is good. Even better if you add some veggies like spinach or shredded carrots and green onion. I wish Trader Joe's still carry these so that I could stock up more often.
Blythe W.
Joplin, MO
Annie Chun's All Natural Asian Cuisines are delicious. I love the Miso one with the udon noodles. Annie Chun's All Natural Asian Cuisines have great flavor for a microwave bowl. I really love the great miso flavor. It is like better ramen. I trust Annie Chun's for all my at home Asian cooking needs
Emilee N.
Tallahassee, FL
I love Annie Chun's! It's a fantastic tasting Asian meal ready in minutes in your own home! It's perfect for me because I LOVE all types of Asian food and this allows me to spend less than I would at a restaurant while still having a delicious meal!
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
This is a really good soup. It is sour and fun. It is easy to eat and can be quite pricey. Here it is about 32$ for 2. You can find it online or In the store. I highly recommend it and it's great for your whole family or to take to work with you.
Ashley M.
Philadelphia, PA
Microwavable meals are important to my crazy schedule. I've been waiting for these bowls to go on sale for a while, since I feel that they're a little high. The teriyaki bowl is okay, but feels very artificial. The curry rice one is much better.
blah B.
Has any one tried the pho by this brand?

Walmart