4 colors available

BY ANNIE CHUN'S #76 in Soup & Broth

Fresh cooked Hokkien noodles with Bok Choy in a classic Chinese broth. 100% All Natural No preservatives NO MSG Medium Spice Warm Your Soul.   This spicy and tangy classic Chinese soup is widely known as the soup of choice in many of your favorite Chinese restaurants.  We ve taken this delightful broth and combined it with premium, fresh cooked Hokkien noodles topped off with Asian bok choy and shiitake mushrooms.  The result:  a satisfying and delicious noodle soup bowl to warm your soul and fight your colds .  With just the right balance of hot and sour flavors, you ll enjoy every savory spoonful.  If you re enjoying yourself, it is polite to slurp your noodles! Microwavable Dairy free Ready in 2 minutes Vegan Fish/shellfish free Our Mission:  We re dedicated to simplifying Asian cooking with products that contain the high see more...

• Has any one tried the pho by this brand?1 Answers
Andra D.
Andra D.
New Prt Rchy, FL
We like a lot of the Annie Chun soups/noodle dishes and this is no exception. The quick prep time and good flavors make it a nice choice on a busy night. We often add additional things to these, such as chicken, seaweed (torn up nori sheets), and pickled ginger. Really kicks it up. Didn't find the sauce too salty at all, but then might just be a matter of preference and sensitivity. All-in-all a good product and a lot lower in sodium than a lot of the noodle dishes out there - salt is cheap.
Stacy C.
Stacy C.
Los Angeles, CA
Most of the time when I don't have a free minute to spare on going out to buy food, I microwave up one of these. They're delicious, healthy and easy/quick to prepare. Plus they're cheaper than going to a Japanese restaurant and having udon there. I eat these relatively often so I've solved most of the problems people had with the cooking process.
Anna T.
Anna T.
Trader Joe's used to carry these AND the teriyaki version of the bowl, but now they only carry these. I'm not the biggest fan of these udon noodles, and am also suspicious of how chewy they remain, but I do enjoy a noodle soup all the time, so I really can't hate on these too much. It's an easy, quick and good meal.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Sudbury, MA
Foodie Expert
I loveeee these noodles! They're super easy to make and are more satisfying than the average cup of noodles. I eat this at least once a week, and I especially like bringing them to work. They can be expensive at some grocery stores, I recommend buying them at Shaw's, market basket, or Walmart.
Michelle D.
Michelle D.
This is much better than your usual just add water soup option. The noodles are really chewy and yummy and the broth is good. Even better if you add some veggies like spinach or shredded carrots and green onion. I wish Trader Joe's still carry these so that I could stock up more often.
Sadikchhya B.
Sadikchhya B.
Brooklyn, NY
Easy to make. Tastes great for something that's premade. It's a great option for when you're starving and don't feel like cooking but need something fast, easy and delicious. I usually buy a bunch at once and keep them in my place so i can eat them whenever they are convinient
Kiana C.
Kiana C.
Foodie Expert
I've had miso soup before at a Thai restaurant and it was delicious! This, not so much. The flavor was off and the noodles are like you're eating worms, no joke. I am a fan of Annie Chun's noodle bowls but, not this one. Can't expect much from a dehydrated TV dinner I guess.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Mullica Hill, NJ
My husband was so happy with this soup! I picked up a couple of bowls at target when they were on sale and I've been buying them ever since. Very good flavor, not too salty.
Daniella H.
Daniella H.
Foodie Expert
These are fantastic. They are delicious and come at a decent price for an organic meal. I like that it is vegan and clearly lists that.
Yoshi U.
Yoshi U.
Jamaica, NY
Foodie Expert
I love these soups! I had the pho today and that wasn't my favorite but I love the miso! So easy and quick.
blah B.
blah B.
Has any one tried the pho by this brand?