BY ANNIE

Silky satin fabric. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Allyson D.
Skokie, IL
I love using my satin bonnet at night! It preserves my curls and makes my hair nice and not frizzy. It works great and I love the size because regular bonnets always come off in the middle of the night. I would recommend this bonnet to everybody!
Victoria B.
Fayetteville, AR
Yesss! If you got a big fro under ya weave like me, then I totally get why you grabbed one of these. The material feels nice and it's not too tight on my head, that's my main concern with head wraps/caps, but this baby is pretty nice for the cost.
Ananka B.
Kansas City, MO
I ordered this bonnet from Amazon Prime as an add-on item. It is nicely priced at $5. I love it, but it's a little tight around my head. It's double lined with satin! They did well with the construction as well. Lots of color choices, which is fun. Worth the purchase!
Nassima a.
Now don't get me wrong...this thing is huge! But it's just what I need for my big natural hair. It keeps it from being super flat in the morning. I just have to add a little moisture and fluff it back out a little. I don't think the band is to tight and I consider my head to be average size.
Ananka B.
Kansas City, MO
I wanted to know if anyone else loves this bonnet as much as I do? I went from normal size bonnets, to a large one. Now I'm onto this extra large version for a while! I like that it's doubly lined. Gotta protect that hair! Great price on Amazon Prime as an add-on for approximately $5.