Annick Goutal Petite Cherie for Women 1.7 oz Eau de Parfum Spray Pink Ribbon Edition

BY ANNICK GOUTAL

Natasha R.
Fredericksbrg, VA
This is my favorite Goutal scent! It's a classic! This scent always brings me back in time. It's sweet and sensual! It's definitely a unique fragrance and incomparable. Definitely a recommendation to those who are searching for a mature sexy scent!
Darcie M.
Marion, KS
I so wanna try this!!!! I've heard it has a great smell and is perfect size!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Karrie S.
This perfume is really nice my friend bought this for me for Christmas and it smell great I love it
Madison B.
I love the packaging so much! Definitely really cute and the spray is so sweet smelling :) Great smell
Yvonne G.
Muskegon, MI
I love cologne for me or a chrismas
Gife and for family or frends and
Mom or ant
Sojila P.
It gives a pleasant smell which is nice . I have tried many perfumes before .This is the best one that I have ever tried .it helps me to keep my body fresh for the entire day . Love a lot ...
Maria A.
Green bay, Wi
Dise this last long time or dose the scent go away fast? I want a long lasting scent.
Simone B.
Pickering, ON
Wellness Guru Expert
Is this perfume expensive?
Erika C.
City: Parnaíba- State: Piauí - Brasil Street: Tabajara N°63 / Neighborhood: São Francisco
Fragrance for elegant and thin women. Really very good this perfume?