Annick Goutal Mandragore 3.4 oz EDT Spray

by Annick Goutal

A burst of energy brought by the liveliness of the aromatic notes.A vibrant and bewitching fragrance where the freshness of bergamot, star anise and peppermint mingles with the strength of ginger, boxwood and sage. The iris root, ciste and labdanum intensify the impression of mystery of this sensual secret perfume. Hints and tips: The citrusy and aromatic top notes stand out more in the eau de toilette formulation. Choose this concentration for a light holding and to create a discreet trail. Notes: bergamot, pepper, star anise, spearmint, ginger, peppercorns, box wood, mandrake, sage, iris, woody notes, rockrose. Brand: Annick Goutal. Style Name: Annick Goutal 'Mandragore' Eau de Toilette. Style Number: 334829. Available In Stores.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Annick Goutal Mandragore 3.4 oz EDT Spray!
bri G.
Oregon
Such an incredibly unique scent - woody, spicy, and, somehow, warm and fresh at the same time. One of my favorite scents ever and, best of all, it lasts all day, each note as lovely and interesting as the last. I've been buying this perfume since 2014 and I don't think I'll ever stop.
Vanessa G.
Atlanta, GA
This is such a unique scent. It’s light with a fresh bergamot note but also has deeper black pepper and star anise notes. It all comes together beautifully and is light yet mysterious at the same time. Have been wearing this one for special occasions for years and people always ask me what perfume I’m wearing.
ANH P.
Corpus Christi, TX
I am obsess with perfume so I tried every single one whenever i go to mall. this one's smell girly and sweet.

Looking for your answer?