BY ANNEMARIE BORLIND

Stimulating aroma care pampers your body and awakens your senses. Sometimes pleasant fresh, or flowery and subtle. An array of fragrances to suit your mood. 100% Natural Fragrances 100% Free from Preservatives 100% Free from Synthetic Colorants & Mineral Oil Products 100% Free from Silicones 100% Pure Vegetable Oils and Natural Active Ingredients 100% Skin-mild Surfactants produced according to the BDIH guidelines for Natural Cosmetics see more...

Lauryn B.
Lauryn B.
Valley Spgs, CA
Foodie Expert
this lotion really sinks into my dry skin and even when i put in on my hands, it's doesn't leave them feeling slimy
Anita U.
Anita U.
Santa Monica, CA
I like everything by this brand. It works good for me, and it uses a lot of floral ingredients.
Justina G.
Justina G.
Smells delicious! Absolutely love this fragrance. My husband and I love vanilla!
Molly G.
Molly G.
Erie, PA
Foodie Expert
This lotion is HEAVENLY! It is so creamy and smooth and leaves your skin so soft for hours. Plus the scent is delicious!
april s.
april s.
Lorton, VA
This really helps especially since I have real dry skin! I really like this and recommend it for tons of people!
Cindy A.
Cindy A.
Foodie Expert
Loves how it smells it makes me want to get it i love vanilla i recommend it a lot absolutely love it
Grieta A.
Grieta A.
Foodie Expert
Does it leave your skin oily?