Baby & ToddlerBaby HealthPacifiers & TeethersNuby
Anneau de dentition 1er âge réfrigérant - Coloris aléatoire

Anneau de dentition 1er âge réfrigérant - Coloris aléatoire

Des gencives sensibles peuvent fortement gêner votre bébé. Cet anneau de dentition réfrigérant rempli de gel PûrICE™ réduit les douleurs liées aux poussées dentaires.   Caractéristiques : - 3m+ - Stimule les lèvres et la langue pour un développement oral sain - Rempli de gel PûrICE™ qui reste froid plus longtemps que les anneaux de dentition classiques remplis d’eau - Rafraîchit tout en douceur - Réduit les douleurs lors des poussées dentaires - Stimule le développement moteur

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Anneau de dentition 1er âge réfrigérant - Coloris aléatoire!
Cory B.
Barberton, OH
I order these proud for our two one-year-olds and them love them. Especially the hand mitten teething ring great product for the price we paid. I would sale both hands instead of just one.
Nuby Teething Mitten with Hygienic Travel Bag
Nuby Teething Mitten with Hygienic Travel Bag
Idalis K.
Sioux City, IA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These are super soft and squishy teethers for baby. These were the second favorite of my childs for a teething item. These are fairly cheap to purchase however they were something that got lost alot. Also, if you are in a home where you have pets, everytime these ones got dropped or thrown they attract dirt and hair! Need to be cleaned everytime.
Ann K.
Williamsport, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I bought this as a gift for a friends shower after using them for my son. This brand is amazing and trustworthy. My son loved these when his teeth and gums were bothering him. Much better than letting him jam my hands in his mouth.
Joy H.
Morganton, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
My daughter loved chewing on these! Easy to take in a diaper bag on the go and easy cleaning them with some warm water and mild soap. Worth having !
Lyvonne W.
Crosby, MS
I think this is a very good teeth ring it soothes the baby teeth. And when it's cold on her teeth she like that.
Solangel G.
Dacula, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 9
My sons favorite he always goes to this one .. they are great and helps with his new teeth! And they don’t break
Katie J.
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
These are very basic teething toys that I’m sure work great. Unfortunately my daughter wouldn’t take to teething toys so I may not be the best person to review them fingers crossed baby #2 likes them
Alma M.
Stockton, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I love these teethers and how good they work and they are good product for babies and it really helps them with teething
Amber H.
orinda
Mega Parent Expert Level 11
I always buy a pack of these for each baby, but rarely end up using them. My kids would rather teethe on frozen carrots, their fingers, etc and lose interest in these teethers pretty quickly. However, they are usually affordable so it doesn't hurt to see if your kid might like it
Brittany A.
Shermans Dale, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
If you have a teething baby THIS is a product you must try. Its a perfect shape as well as size. You can freeze it or refrigerate it, which it a huge help w sore gums.

Looking for your answer?