BY ANNE MARIE BORLIND

ANNEMARIE BORLIND - NATURAL BEAUTY Based on nature Dermatolically tested for efficacy and skin compatibility Cruelty free, environmentally sound Organically grown herbs For Hypersensitive Skin This bouquet of calming, strengthening, and moisturizing herbal active ingredients improves the barrier mechanism of the skin. It strengthens and firms the structure of the skin, relaxes and calms irritated skin. Wrinkles and fine lines are gently smoothed away. Can also be used for skin with broken and enlarged capillaries. e 50 ml Questions? visit boerlind.com see more...

Buy on Amazon
Lara P.
This is a thick, creamy moisturizer with a scent that reminds me of beeswax.  It does it's job and doesn't make my skin any worse, but isn't making it any better than my drugstore cream.  It can actually be tingly if I've exfoliated heavily.  For the price, I wouldn't recommend it.  I will use up the tube and go back to my regular.
Michelle L.
My absolute favorite moisturizer its light and does not clog my pores and with my adult hormone acne skin that is huge for me to find anything that does not make me oily or break out LOVE LOVE this line
Kylee G.
Springfield, MO
This was alright. It was expensive and it me it was comparable to just Walmart moisturizer. It was nothing to write home about. Not a bad product just nothing special either. Probably wouldn't recommend.