BY ANNE KLEIN

Ground your favorite looks with these beautiful equestiran-inspired boots see more...

Buy on Walmart
Deborah C.
Elgin , OK
Muy buena calidad y cómodas aunque su diseño no siempre es el más bonito o mejor para su precio
ilhem b.
algeries
Hello I love this product so much nice, I like your company very muchI wanted to review your product on my small channel,I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in order to convince and encourage people to buy the product from the Internet, while helping the company promote products and the company's continuity in production and initiative///////
BOUTH A.
I think these shoes look absolutely adorable and are decent priced. However, I had to give it a lower rating because the sides of the front strap pinched the sides of my feet and made it painful to walk in for a period of time. This may be due to the fact that I have wide feet. I do wish the leather material was a bit less stiff so that it would not press as much on the sides of my feet. I do hope that when I break into them more, this becomes less of an issue.