BY ANNE KLEIN

Anne Klein brings you this exquisite watch; blending both contemporary and classically elegant details together; which creates this truly special timepiece. A round gold-tone bezel; highlighted by shimmering Swarovski crystal embellishments; offsets a solid black dial; set with gold-tone Roman numeral markers and Swarovski crystal markers. For a vibrant finishing touch; a black and gold-tone chain link bracelet completes the look. This watch also boasts Quartz movements. see more...

Ayoub b.
Hello I am here for everyone I love this product, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you.With my love and appreciation my name is AYOUB and I have a channel on YouTubewith a large number of views I do a lot of reviews .I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of FYI is encouraging people to buy from the internet and on time The same help the company promote  Best productfor Beginners .I have always dreamed to have one because I love this company.I love this Products ,and i want  review this Products in my channel my adresse is Street :N4 RUE 34 BORJ TOULAL City :MEKNES Country: MOROCCO
Fatoom A.
The watch I got is not exactly this one but I adore their watches. It's very simple yet elegant, also pretty affordable compared to other brands. I got it from the airport and overall I am satisfied with it!