Annayake Pour Elle Perfume 3.4 oz EDP Spray

by Annayake

A spiritual balance, freedom and peace, a feeling of harmony and bliss, quintessence of the eastern philosophy. Annayake Pour Elle is a fragrance for itself. Lively and fresh aromas of bergamot, fig tree, and of course, tea, take you to a Japanese garden where you can enjoy the smells of wild flowers, water and blue Water lily; you breathe in the odor of trees and wet bark.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Annayake Pour Elle Perfume 3.4 oz EDP Spray!
Anna S.
Palermo
Annayake Pour Elle Perfume 3.4 oz EDP Spray uploaded by Anna S.
I like it very much. I have the purse perfume and I always carry it with me because I love the floral scent, with bergamot, tea, musk and precious woods. It relaxes me so much!
Louisa W.
94036 Passau, Bayern
really lightweight, feminine and blooming scent. I love it  It doesn’t last forever but it’s like long enough for me :) i don’t like heavy and sugarsweet scents, so if you also don’t do so, this is great :) i recommend it

Looking for your answer?