Add a Photo

Anna's Chocolate Mint Thins: Swedish recipe 0 trans fat
Mandha N.
Mandha N.
Warwick, RI

I love this and I'm not really a big chocolate lover or mint for that matter
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Highland Mls, NY

Ahhh I love to hate these... they taste like girl scout thin mints with a little less guilt! They are super addicting though - sleeve is gone before you know it!
Esther (Timothy) B.
Esther (Timothy) B.
Virginia Bch, VA

I got these one Christmas as a stocking stuffer and I couldn't believe how good they were. Very crisp but delightful and not overwhelming. A good chocolate taste and it goes well with just about any kind of drink.
Joy N.
Joy N.
West Dennis, MA

Like the name suggests Anna's Chocolate mint thins are thin cookies but they packed with flavor and wholesome goodness. Its like the Girl Scout cookies but they have a great crunch texture. The y taste great with Coffee or Tea.
Tarra S.
Tarra S.
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Manitoba

These are delicious and definitely a holiday must.eveyone enjoys them. Wish I had some right now.
Samantha H.
Samantha H.

These are the best things ever made. I love how the chocolate and mint flavor combines so well
Mica S.
Mica S.
Newbury

I love anything with mint in! These are ready but you end up eating all of them! So yummy
Rita B.
Rita B.
Ponta Delgada,Azores

Haven't had these in years and yet I remember the flavor so well , the perfect choc&mint cookies
Rebecca H.
Rebecca H.
Waterloo, Ontario

Though it's impossible to go wrong mixing chocolate and mint, this product does an exceptional job. The flavor mix well and it melts just like I wanted it to.
Jill S.
Jill S.
Middlesex, NJ

Are there any coupons for this product
Rachael V.
Rachael V.
Hagerstown , Md

How do these compare to thin mints?;)

Join Now