Add a Photo

Anna's Chocolate Mint Thins: Swedish recipe 0 trans fat
Arin T.
Arin T.
Columbia, SC

These cookies are so delicious! The combination of mint and chocolate is perfect!
Mandha N.
Mandha N.
Warwick, RI

I love this and I'm not really a big chocolate lover or mint for that matter
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Laredo, TX

Yummmmmmmmmmmmmyyyyy soooooooooo goooodddddd inn b my tummmmmmyyyyyy!!!!!!!
Joy N.
Joy N.
West Dennis, MA

Like the name suggests Anna's Chocolate mint thins are thin cookies but they packed with flavor and wholesome goodness. Its like the Girl Scout cookies but they have a great crunch texture. The y taste great with Coffee or Tea.
Esther (Timothy) B.
Esther (Timothy) B.
Virginia Bch, VA

I got these one Christmas as a stocking stuffer and I couldn't believe how good they were. Very crisp but delightful and not overwhelming. A good chocolate taste and it goes well with just about any kind of drink.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Highland Mls, NY

Ahhh I love to hate these... they taste like girl scout thin mints with a little less guilt! They are super addicting though - sleeve is gone before you know it!
Chastity C.
Chastity C.
Honolulu, HI

Oh my...this is a great treat and when I can I buy it because of its great taste.i recommend this when you need a thin mint fix.
Rita B.
Rita B.
Ponta Delgada,Azores

Haven't had these in years and yet I remember the flavor so well , the perfect choc&mint cookies
Jill S.
Jill S.
Middlesex, NJ

Are there any coupons for this product
Rachael V.
Rachael V.
Hagerstown, MD

How do these compare to thin mints?;)

Join Now