BY ANNA'S

Anna's Chocolate Mint Thins: Swedish recipe 0 trans fat see more...

• How do these compare to thin mints?;)2 Answers
  • Are there any coupons for this product7 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Chastity C.
Chastity C.
Honolulu, HI
Oh my...this is a great treat and when I can I buy it because of its great taste.i recommend this when you need a thin mint fix.
Joy N.
Joy N.
West Dennis, MA
Foodie Expert
Like the name suggests Anna's Chocolate mint thins are thin cookies but they packed with flavor and wholesome goodness. Its like the Girl Scout cookies but they have a great crunch texture. The y taste great with Coffee or Tea.
Arin T.
Arin T.
Covington, GA
These cookies are so delicious! The combination of mint and chocolate is perfect!
Sabrina F.
Sabrina F.
I absolutely love these. I love that they're thin (it makes them addictive) and there is a perfect flavor balance
Tarra S.
Tarra S.
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Manitoba
These are delicious and definitely a holiday must.eveyone enjoys them. Wish I had some right now.
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
These are the best things ever made. I love how the chocolate and mint flavor combines so well
Mica S.
Mica S.
Newbury
I love anything with mint in! These are ready but you end up eating all of them! So yummy
Rebecca H.
Rebecca H.
Waterloo, ON
Though it's impossible to go wrong mixing chocolate and mint, this product does an exceptional job. The flavor mix well and it melts just like I wanted it to.
Rita B.
Rita B.
Ponta Delgada,Azores
Haven't had these in years and yet I remember the flavor so well , the perfect choc&mint cookies
Jill S.
Jill S.
Middlesex, NJ
Are there any coupons for this product
Rachael V.
Rachael V.
Foodie Expert
How do these compare to thin mints?;)