BY ANNA'S

Anna's Chocolate Mint Thins Delicate Swedish Cookies.
By appointment to H.M. The King of Sweden. see more...

Ashley Sue B.
Ashley Sue B.
Raleigh, NC
These are so thin and delicate, it makes them special. Just like Moravian cookies, but with chocolate mint, not ginger. These are amazing and so yummy!
Princess R.
Princess R.
Bloomington , Ca
These are so yummy I got him at a hotel on my pillow and they are really really good I highly recommend these are Crisp and taste like peppermint.
Danielle O.
Danielle O.
These are lovely thin and nice to dip in your coffee but I don't like them as much as I like Annas other cookies.
Ryann C.
Ryann C.
Roseville, MI
These are so so delicious. Mint is my favorite flavor combined with chocolate and these are perfect
Cathy V.
Cathy V.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
These are delicious. Thin and minty. Once I have one I can't stop eating more.
Grace E.
Grace E.
Greensboro, NC
These delish little cookies are just the right spot between chocolate and mint! They are rich and chocolatey but also minty and refreshing. I actually prefer them over Thin Mints at times because these are so delicate and not too rich.
Linsey S.
Linsey S.
I am not a chocolate mint combo fan but I quickly put that aside when I met these cookies! they are amazing with coffee or chocolate milk and they are small so you don't feel bad about eating more than 2!
Rachael G.
Rachael G.
Gaylord, MI
One of the best their is. the chocolate melts in your mouth and the mint center is so creamy. it is a strong mint flavor but not to strong as others. if you like mint and chocolate you will love these!
Merisa F.
Merisa F.
Pikeville, KY
I'm a big fan of Anna's Thin Cookies and love the combination of chocolate and mint. However, these are a little hard to find and the cookies can break fairly easily as they're so thin.
Bianca M.
Bianca M.
Shawnee, OK
Seriously some of the best thin mints I've ever had, way better than the regular girl scout cookies in my opinion
lisa G.
lisa G.
Guyton, GA
Not a real mint fan does it taste like the mint patties
Alexis N.
Alexis N.
Lafayette, LA
Where can I purchase these cookies?? They look delicious :)
Dii L.
Dii L.
So these taste like after eight?
Jill F.
Jill F.
Salisbury, NC
Do these taste anything like the Girl Scout cookies?
Solveig R.
Solveig R.
Beaverton, OR
I've tried the ginger ones and they are really really good! I was wondering if these are any better?