BY ANNA'S

Anna's Chocolate Mint Thins: Swedish recipe 0 trans fat see more...

Anna's Chocolate Mint Thins
These cookies are thin and crispy with a very good taste of ginger. but they are softer and not so thin cookie. They can be accompanied with a good cup d ete. my visits have liked. These are really good. These cookies were so good I had to leave my eating whole package at once. ginger wonderful flavor. I recommend it.
Esther (Timothy) B.
Virginia Bch, VA
I got these one Christmas as a stocking stuffer and I couldn't believe how good they were. Very crisp but delightful and not overwhelming. A good chocolate taste and it goes well with just about any kind of drink.
Joy N.
West Dennis, MA
Like the name suggests Anna's Chocolate mint thins are thin cookies but they packed with flavor and wholesome goodness. Its like the Girl Scout cookies but they have a great crunch texture. The y taste great with Coffee or Tea.
Mary P.
Niskayuna, NY
Love these little cookies! They're thin and crispy (and stay that way for a while after you open the pack without losing their crunch.) Anna's has a bunch of delicious flavors that aren't too too sweet and go great with a cup of tea!
Melissa M.
Highland Mls, NY
Ahhh I love to hate these... they taste like girl scout thin mints with a little less guilt! They are super addicting though - sleeve is gone before you know it!
stephanie M.
Union City, NJ
I love chocolate mints and these are so thin that I can't stop eating them and they are zoo yummy must try if you love kits and chocolates.
Chastity C.
Honolulu, HI
Oh my...this is a great treat and when I can I buy it because of its great taste.i recommend this when you need a thin mint fix.
Sabrina F.
I absolutely love these. I love that they're thin (it makes them addictive) and there is a perfect flavor balance
Yamaris M.
Belleville, NJ
Love these thin mints. They are nice and thin with the perfect combination of chocolate and mint.
senaida r.
They're so good they taste just like the girl scout cookies love chocolate and mint together
Jill S.
Middlesex, NJ
Are there any coupons for this product
Rachael V.
How do these compare to thin mints?;)