BY ANNA'S

Anna's Chocolate Mint Thins: Swedish recipe 0 trans fat see more...

María S.
These cookies are thin and crispy with a very good taste of ginger. but they are softer and not so thin cookie. They can be accompanied with a good cup d ete. my visits have liked. These are really good. These cookies were so good I had to leave my eating whole package at once. ginger wonderful flavor. I recommend it.
Mary P.
Niskayuna, NY
Foodie Expert
Love these little cookies! They're thin and crispy (and stay that way for a while after you open the pack without losing their crunch.) Anna's has a bunch of delicious flavors that aren't too too sweet and go great with a cup of tea!
Yamaris M.
Belleville, NJ
Love these thin mints. They are nice and thin with the perfect combination of chocolate and mint.
Gina H.
Clermont, FL
Foodie Expert
I'm soooo in love with these. ammmmmazzzzziiinnnggg greeeaaat candy to eat. I'm addicted.
Stephanie M.
Laredo Texas
Foodie Expert
Yummmmmmmmmmmmmyyyyy soooooooooo goooodddddd inn b my tummmmmmyyyyyy!!!!!!!
Mandha N.
Warwick, RI
Foodie Expert
I love this and I'm not really a big chocolate lover or mint for that matter
Joy N.
West Dennis, MA
Foodie Expert
Like the name suggests Anna's Chocolate mint thins are thin cookies but they packed with flavor and wholesome goodness. Its like the Girl Scout cookies but they have a great crunch texture. The y taste great with Coffee or Tea.
Chastity C.
Honolulu, HI
Oh my...this is a great treat and when I can I buy it because of its great taste.i recommend this when you need a thin mint fix.
Esther (Timothy) B.
Virginia Bch, VA
I got these one Christmas as a stocking stuffer and I couldn't believe how good they were. Very crisp but delightful and not overwhelming. A good chocolate taste and it goes well with just about any kind of drink.
Melissa M.
Highland Mls, NY
Ahhh I love to hate these... they taste like girl scout thin mints with a little less guilt! They are super addicting though - sleeve is gone before you know it!
Jill S.
Middlesex, NJ
Are there any coupons for this product
Rachael V.
Foodie Expert
How do these compare to thin mints?;)