Add a Photo

Anna's Chocolate Mint Thins: Swedish recipe 0 trans fat
Mary P.
Mary P.
Schenectady, NY

Love these little cookies! They're thin and crispy (and stay that way for a while after you open the pack without losing their crunch.) Anna's has a bunch of delicious flavors that aren't too too sweet and go great with a cup of tea!
Esther (Timothy) B.
Esther (Timothy) B.
Virginia Bch, VA

I got these one Christmas as a stocking stuffer and I couldn't believe how good they were. Very crisp but delightful and not overwhelming. A good chocolate taste and it goes well with just about any kind of drink.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Highland Mls, NY

Ahhh I love to hate these... they taste like girl scout thin mints with a little less guilt! They are super addicting though - sleeve is gone before you know it!
Rebecca H.
Rebecca H.
Waterloo, Ontario

Though it's impossible to go wrong mixing chocolate and mint, this product does an exceptional job. The flavor mix well and it melts just like I wanted it to.
stephanie M.
stephanie M.
Union City, NJ

I love chocolate mints and these are so thin that I can't stop eating them and they are zoo yummy must try if you love kits and chocolates.
Sabrina F.
Sabrina F.

I absolutely love these. I love that they're thin (it makes them addictive) and there is a perfect flavor balance
Tarra S.
Tarra S.
Winnipeg, Manitoba

These are delicious and definitely a holiday must.eveyone enjoys them. Wish I had some right now.
Samantha H.
Samantha H.

These are the best things ever made. I love how the chocolate and mint flavor combines so well
senaida r.
senaida r.

They're so good they taste just like the girl scout cookies love chocolate and mint together
Mica S.
Mica S.
Newbury

I love anything with mint in! These are ready but you end up eating all of them! So yummy
Jill S.
Jill S.
Middlesex, NJ

Are there any coupons for this product
Rachael V.
Rachael V.
Hagerstown, MD

How do these compare to thin mints?;)

Join Now