Add a Photo

Anna's Chocolate Mint Thins: Swedish recipe 0 trans fat
María S.
María S.
Oct. 22, 2016, 9:27 p.m.
Review for: Anna's Chocolate Mint Thins, 5.25 oz (Pack of 12)
These cookies are thin and crispy with a very good taste of ginger. but they are softer and not so thin cookie. They can be accompanied with a good cup d ete. my visits have liked. These are really good. These cookies were so good I had to leave my eating whole package at once. ginger wonderful flavor. I recommend it.
Mary P.
Mary P.
Niskayuna , NY
Love these little cookies! They're thin and crispy (and stay that way for a while after you open the pack without losing their crunch.) Anna's has a bunch of delicious flavors that aren't too too sweet and go great with a cup of tea!
stephanie M.
stephanie M.
Union City, NJ
I love chocolate mints and these are so thin that I can't stop eating them and they are zoo yummy must try if you love kits and chocolates.
Yamaris M.
Yamaris M.
Belleville, NJ
Jan. 29, 2017, 3:06 p.m.
Review for: Anna's Chocolate Mint Thins, 5.25 oz (Pack of 12)
Love these thin mints. They are nice and thin with the perfect combination of chocolate and mint.
senaida r.
senaida r.
They're so good they taste just like the girl scout cookies love chocolate and mint together
Gina H.
Gina H.
Clermont, FL
I'm soooo in love with these. ammmmmazzzzziiinnnggg greeeaaat candy to eat. I'm addicted.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
San Antonio, TX
Yummmmmmmmmmmmmyyyyy soooooooooo goooodddddd inn b my tummmmmmyyyyyy!!!!!!!
Chastity C.
Chastity C.
Honolulu, HI
Oh my...this is a great treat and when I can I buy it because of its great taste.i recommend this when you need a thin mint fix.
Sabrina F.
Sabrina F.
I absolutely love these. I love that they're thin (it makes them addictive) and there is a perfect flavor balance
Arin T.
Arin T.
Covington, GA
These cookies are so delicious! The combination of mint and chocolate is perfect!
Jill S.
Jill S.
Middlesex, NJ
Are there any coupons for this product
Rachael V.
Rachael V.
Foodie Expert
How do these compare to thin mints?;)