Annabelle Perfect Cream Highlight, Lustrous Gold, 0.21 oz

by Annabelle

Inspired by sophistication and extravagance, this cream highlight gives you show-stopping radiance in one swipe. No more dull-looking skin, this waterproof formula ensures long-lasting and party-proof wear for an all-day beautiful glow.

Cream highlight stick; Illuminates your complexion; Waterproof and long-lasting; Perfect for on-the-go touch-ups

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Annabelle Perfect Cream Highlight, Lustrous Gold, 0.21 oz!
8 months agoLower Sackville , NS
I’ve got this but in a champagne shade and I love it. For my skin tone it matches amazing and I love how easy it is to apply. Especially in the winter cream products are my friend when it comes to make up.
6 months agoOntario
Purchased at: Shoppers Drug Mart
Best highlight ive tried in awhile! I got the Lustrous Gold colour. It doesn't give you that fake shine/ glittery highlight that most others do, blends extremely well and looks natural.
a year agoVancouver
This highlighter cream stick is a great buy for the affordable pricepoint and on-trend gold colour that adds a subtle glimmer for nude daytime makeup looks, or an added touch of glam for bolder nighttime or holiday looks. I bought this recently at a local drugstore, and have used it numerous times to brighten up my skin even when I'm running errands. It's a soft shimmer, rather than chunky sparkles - which I love. The only con would be that it's not super-easy to blend, and takes a bit more effort to work into the skin so it looks "natural". A great buy, nonetheless!
8 months agoMontreal , QC
I got this highlight on sale with few Colors of the blush I love how they are thin they give a natural look but easy to build up... use them alone or with full on make your choice 😀 I love this brand it’s affordable they have nice variety of products and they on trend.
10 months agovernon
Purchased at: Walmart
There isn’t a lot of pigment. It is easy to apply. It’s not super long lasting but it’s not not. Mine fell out , packaging is not good, I put it in my makeup mag and it opened up and got everywhere, I would not buy it again