BeautyEyeEyelinerAnnabelle
EyeInk Sharpie, Black, 0034 fl oz

Annabelle EyeInk Sharpie, Black, 0.034 fl oz

by Annabelle

Create graphic, bold lines for an intense look! This eyeliner has a unique shape to create personalized looks. Its long-lasting formula stays put for up to 10 hours without smudging.

Black liquid eyeliner; Slanted felt tip applicator to draw the sharpest and most graphic lines; Draws super thin or thick lines in one stroke; Long-lasting

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Annabelle EyeInk Sharpie, Black, 0.034 fl oz!
Hanna R.
Telkwa, BC
Annabelle EyeInk Sharpie, Black, 0.034 fl oz uploaded by Hanna R.
Annabelle EyeInk Sharpie, Black, 0.034 fl oz uploaded by Hanna R.
I LOVE this eyeliner 💙 so easy to use, so pretty and easy to apply, it's a bold matte color that doesn't smudge or smear. It's my new favourite!
Payal L.
By far one of the worst eyeliners I have used. It bleeds everywhere and peels off after a while. I suggest you save your money.
jas S.
i love using this eyeliner! i get a sharp, fleek wing every single time. it's of really good value and incredibly long lasting. this is my first time using this product and i'm not disappointed. i would recommend to those who love doing winged eyeliner!
Camareigh S.
Esterhazy, SK
I love this eyeliner. Not only is it cruelty-free and doesn’t test on animals, it actually works amazing for distinct, solid lines. I would recommend this for anyone who enjoys a bold winged eyeliner.

Looking for your answer?