Annabelle Blushon, Pronto, 0.1 oz

by Annabelle

This blush has a weightless and velvety texture that makes it easy to apply and perfectly blendable. Say hello to a healthy complexion!

Pressed blush powder; Velvety texture; Adds radiance; Easy to apply

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Annabelle Blushon, Pronto, 0.1 oz!
6 months agoGuelph , ON
The blush I have from Annabelle is older than I would like to admit. However it still is very pigmented and blends really nicely. It is slightly powdery but still looks very nice on the cheeks. Mine pulls a plummy colour with a cooler undertone. Very pretty for the cooler weather!
8 months agoYorkton , SK
Purchased at: Walmart
This blush is very pigmented and easy to blend. There are also lots of different shades to choose from and The packaging is pretty good.
10 months ago
Purchased at: Walmart
It’s so nice on dark skin 😊 I use it for my everyday look It’s not too dry or too creamy and it lasts for a while