Annabelle [Blu-ray] uploaded by Monica C.

BY NONE

Buy on Walmart
Danielle Emmalee C.
Dayton, OH
Just an FYI this movie has a major jump-scare but at the end of this movie was amazing it was so cool to see how it would from The Conjuring 2 Annabelle and now there's going to be another Annabelle which is I believe already out on DVD but there is a jump-scare it scared me and I'm hard to scare when I go to the DVDs but the thing scared me I think there was someone else I knew that washes movie and also had to get rid of the movie kisses scared of that bad so beware guys but it's good best watch and Halloween
Layal L.
Anaheim, CA
Annabelle [Blu-ray] is a great story that links to the story of The Conjuring, catchy story, it might be too scary for others but makes you live into the movie. Recommend it for horror movie lovers.
🌹🍃Maria🍃🌹 H.
Cadillac, MI
Great movie, love how it gives you a thrill and interested thru the whole movie! I love how much it makes you want to know more and glued to your seat and make sure you dont miss anything!
Emily M.
Mcdonough, GA
I love horror movies. And this movies was good it wasnt scary though. It is probably scary to the people who get scared easily though I didn't dislike the movie though
Monica C.
Rosamond, CA
Wasn't that scary for me. Didn't really care for the story line either. Mainly jump scares from the loud noises. If you scare easily this is a good one for you to watch. Good quality of course since its blu-ray
Danielle D.
Breaux Bridge, LA
Annabelle is a really scary movie based on a real story about a doll that literally killed people. If you like creepy killer doll movies watch this one.
Tammy B.
Hephzibah
Though I liked this movie, I thought part 2 as much better. I still bought it for my collection to enjoy from time to time.
somebody n.
Something you see come up a lot in criticism is praise of stories that “take their time.” Typically, this feels right: In film and TV, the longer a story lets us get to know the characters we’re supposed to be invested in and stew in escalating drama or tension, the logic goes, the more we appreciate when it finally breaks. We also value stories that honor our intelligence, that believe we might have an attention span longer than a hummingbird’s. There is a certain modern fetishization of slowness, borne out of the same impulse that is certain steel-cut oats taste better and tells us every couple years that we really should write more letters. Slowness equals intelligence, and few genres bear the weight of that assumption more than horror.
Charl L.
Oh god where do I start with this. Now I'm a massive horror fan and adore James Wan (( the director)) and after watching The Conjuring I was so looking forward to this. However, I spent 70% of the time hiding behind my jacket in the cinema. I generally have never been so scared to watch a film, but that's why it's so good. The acting is good and the story line is amazing. It's more of a jump scare film that plays on your mind after watching it, but that's the best kind of horror. Horror fans definitely need to watch this, but not on your own.
Shannon W.
Seeleys Cove, NB
This wasn't as scary or well written as I had hoped! I've watched the true story about Annabelle and was super excited to see this, but it just didn't live up to the hype! If there is a second one I will still go see it because I'm obsessed with anything horror!