BY ANNA SUI

• How long does this last on the lips? 1 Answers
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
London, KY
One of my favorite lipstick brands! It's not the usual "brand-obsession" you hear about at Sephora and places of the like, but it is definitely quality and holds it's value much longer than you would think!
Mitsuca B.
Mitsuca B.
Orlando, FL
I love I love I love this lipstick. It is so pretty and so is the packaging. It stays on your lips all day and still look pretty. It is worth it for the price because you will not regret buying it.
Linda T.
Linda T.
Salem, NH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Awesome packaging this is what initially drew me into trying it but im glad i did! The formula went on smooth and was long lasting compared to other brands ive tried. Would definitely buy again.
gema r.
gema r.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am totally in love with this shade of lipstick.... great daily lipstick long lasting cute shade feels very smooth. makes your lips feel smooth and rich ūüėä
Oleydis Carolina R.
Oleydis Carolina R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Awww su dise√Īo es muy creativo, me gusta porque es cremoso y a la vez ligero, y su tono Barbie esta muy de moda. Lo recomiendo, es bueno.
Paulina G.
Paulina G.
This lipstick is very creamy and last long. I recommend it to those who love wearing lipstick and want it to last throughout their day.
Rebecca A.
Rebecca A.
Tobyhanna, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very creamy very beautiful I was attracted to this cause of the packaging but I'm very happy I purchased it def worth it
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Creamy feeling not chalky at all which is good lasts long not pricey good value easy to apply and use
Casey S.
Casey S.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Love this! So creamy and long lasting! And the color really pops! Definitely recommended
David I.
David I.
Middle River, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have a couple of these i like them so far but i have only had them for a little bit
amanda d.
amanda d.
Chandler , AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
How is the formulation of this lipstick? Is it creamy?
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
De Queen, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this color! how long does this product stay on your lips?
Rosemary M.
Rosemary M.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this color pigmented enough ?
Kenia P.
Kenia P.
Yuma, AZ
How long does this last on the lips?