BY NONE

Lipstick M has two shades swrirled together for a truly fun-tollook at lipstick! These two sheer and beautiful pigments fuse together to create a perfectly nuanced shade. Each application has a slightly different combination of colour and shimmer so lips appear enchantingly each time. see more...

Tasha T.
Rowlett , Tx
This lipstick is amazing Anna Sui products are top quality I have officially become addicted to her cosmetics between the awesome packaging and how much care is put into the making of the product line makes them a must. If you are thinking about trying them his lipstick out go for it you will be glad you did.
Andrett P.
Tallahassee , FL
Love love love this packaging! The colors are very pigmented, but I don't care for the smell. It doesn't fade easily. My only drawback was even with a high end lip primer it felt weird. I could feel the lipstick. Overall a great product for the price
Jodi L.
The Star lipstick along with her other products are wonderful. I love everything about them from the smell to the feeling. They last until I eat and then I reapply. The color is just right for me. They are also sp pretty that I give them for presents. Beautiful! Love.
brittany f.
i honestly love this just for the packaging to begin with! it also has a rich pigmented lipstick that lasts for hours! on the pricier side, but its a great brand, and a go-to lipstick for the ladies! i would buy again and try all the wonderful shades!
Marcia H.
Redford, MI
Another pretty display of cuteness I love pretty thing when things are pretty I pay attention too them more and want too buy the product😍. If the lipstick 💄 is soft and stays on without rubbing off quickly I will buy it in a heart ❤️ beat💄💄💄
Allison W.
Lehi, UT
This lipstick is so cute! I think the design is all you care about when it looks so adorable. Its pigment is very vibrant and pretty long lasting.
Thia B.
Dalton, GA
Review for: Orchid 770 more...
Beautiful and unique lippie. It wears down fast and doesn't stay as beautiful but the shades together are gorgeous.
Reem A.
Burnaby , BC
I posted few weeks ago about blushes by Anna Sui and I think the lipsticks need as much attention.the packaging is beautiful and luxurious.some of the lipsticks have a gradient effect and all of them are shaped like a shooting star and smell of roses.I was informed that they will pull this brand off Shoppers drug mart soon, dont know the reason but this amazing brand couldn't get enough recognition, that it totally deserved❤️❤️
Natasha V.
Puerto Rico
Queda super hermoso y su empaqué espectacular,y a buen precio me encanta!!!
Anna K.
Brooklyn, NY
So gorgeous! Does the lipsitck keep it shape as you use it?
Janine A.
Garden City, KS
This is so gorgeous! Are they good price?
Zoe N.
This looks so cool, where can I order this from?❤️❤️
Katherine C.
How good is the pigmentation and the lasting of those lipsticks
Anna V.
Ugh i love this lipstick (: i mean i love all kinds of lipstick as long as they are creamy pigmented and matte am happy (: and most of all long lasting(: