Anna Sui Star Lipstick

by none

Lipstick M has two shades swrirled together for a truly fun-tollook at lipstick! These two sheer and beautiful pigments fuse together to create a perfectly nuanced shade. Each application has a slightly different combination of colour and shimmer so lips appear enchantingly each time.

Iss this lipstick really worth of it ?
Where can I buy Anna sui?
This looks so cool, where can I order this from?❤️❤️
Start your review of Anna Sui Star Lipstick!
Jodi L.
Anna Sui Star Lipstick uploaded by Jodi L.
The Star lipstick along with her other products are wonderful. I love everything about them from the smell to the feeling. They last until I eat and then I reapply. The color is just right for me. They are also sp pretty that I give them for presents. Beautiful! Love.
Marcia H.
Redford, MI
Another pretty display of cuteness I love pretty thing when things are pretty I pay attention too them more and want too buy the product😍. If the lipstick 💄 is soft and stays on without rubbing off quickly I will buy it in a heart ❤️ beat💄💄💄
Allison W.
Lehi, UT
Anna Sui Star Lipstick uploaded by Allison W.
This lipstick is so cute! I think the design is all you care about when it looks so adorable. Its pigment is very vibrant and pretty long lasting.
Andrett P.
Tallahassee , FL
Love love love this packaging! The colors are very pigmented, but I don't care for the smell. It doesn't fade easily. My only drawback was even with a high end lip primer it felt weird. I could feel the lipstick. Overall a great product for the price
brittany F.
i honestly love this just for the packaging to begin with! it also has a rich pigmented lipstick that lasts for hours! on the pricier side, but its a great brand, and a go-to lipstick for the ladies! i would buy again and try all the wonderful shades!
Thia B.
Chattanooga, TN
1,005 reviews
Review for: Orchid 770
Beautiful and unique lippie. It wears down fast and doesn't stay as beautiful but the shades together are gorgeous.
Tasha T.
Rowlett , Tx
Anna Sui Star Lipstick uploaded by Tasha T.
This lipstick is amazing Anna Sui products are top quality I have officially become addicted to her cosmetics between the awesome packaging and how much care is put into the making of the product line makes them a must. If you are thinking about trying them his lipstick out go for it you will be glad you did.
Reem A.
Burnaby, BC
Anna Sui Star Lipstick uploaded by Reem A.
I posted few weeks ago about blushes by Anna Sui and I think the lipsticks need as much attention.the packaging is beautiful and luxurious.some of the lipsticks have a gradient effect and all of them are shaped like a shooting star and smell of roses.I was informed that they will pull this brand off Shoppers drug mart soon, dont know the reason but this amazing brand couldn't get enough recognition, that it totally deserved❤️❤️
Jacqueline F.
Montreal
Review for: Coral 370, Maroon Pink 371, Orchid 770
This lipstick is extremely pigmented and lasts all day long. It also does not make your lips feels very light on the lips and does not make them feel dry. It is very easy to apply. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who looking for a new lipstick to try out.
Natasha V.
Puerto Rico
Queda super hermoso y su empaqué espectacular,y a buen precio me encanta!!!
Queda super hermoso y su empaqué espectacular,y a buen precio me encanta!!!