Anna Sui Rock Me! Summer of Love for Women uploaded by Joanna K.

BY ANNA SUI

Women's 2.5 oz EDT Spray. Rock Me is a fruity floral combination of notes which is filled with liveliness and attraction. Top notes incorporate William pear green orange and peach skin which add aromas of a heart honeysuckle jasmine and lotus. A base encompasses cedar amber and vanilla. Starting from fruity and flirty opening over gentle song in the heart the fragrance finishes with warm and dynamic accords. see more...

Lety M.
Chino Hills, CA
Smells like cheap soap. I do not like this at all! Found mine at Ross for 7.99 for a 1 oz bottle. The bottle is cute but more for a tween or teen. I will keep it because the bottle is cute but I will not wear it. I really wanted to like it. Oh-well, I guess it just doesn't mix well with my skin.
Heather M.
Charlottesvle, VA
This is by far one of my favorite fragrances! Very fruity and fresh- the smell lasts all day! My fiancé says the scent is Irresistible! he bottle is beautiful and this perfume is affordable as well!
tkeyah e.
Bakersfield, CA
Loves! Smells so beautiful I will defiantly be purchasing again because I love the sent
Xin Yi D.
Edmonton, AB
This was one of my first perfumes, and THE one to really get me into wearing perfume on w regular basis. It's so fresh, fruity, and natural that it's literally like you got spritzed by fairies!
Ricki-Ann M.
Western Australia
Absolutely love the scent definitely a must buy. Will definitely buy again was well worth the money. Would Recommend 10/10