Add a Photo

By ANNA SUI
#320 in Face Primer
For creating velvety smooth, pore-less skin! This primer conceals pores completely and creates smooth skin instantly. With only one stroke, it conceals pores and makes skin velvety smooth. In addition to Trick Powder, a common ingredient blended into all Anna Sui foundations and primers, a large amount of light-diffusing Smooth Powder has been blended in. These powders provide soft focus effects, gently obscuring pores and making them less visible. In addition, Soft Focus Gel evens out bumps to flatten skin. The effects of the product s light pink base create skin with superior clarity. It fits perfectly to the skin, providing a non-sticky finish. Spherical Smooth Powder is blended into the highly smooth and fitting oil, which helps the pro
Mackenzie D.
Mackenzie D.
Kent, OH

This primer is fantastic! It has a delicate rose scent. I will say, it needs to be warmed up slightly on your fingers before it's applied or it does have a slightly stiff application. My pores looked tiny and were near invisible with foundation. I have very sensitive skin and didn't breakout from it, which is amazing!
Thelma M.
Thelma M.

I would love to try this out someday. From the reviews i have read it seems like a good product. Seems to help with pores. Gives you a beautiful natural and shimmer look. I cannot wait to try this out.
gina b.
gina b.
Ballston Spa, NY

Okay I really wanted to try this product out for a while before reviewing it to be sure how I felt and I have tried this under all different types of foundation and have realized that it works really great in my and large pores especially if I doubt it in and lightly dusted with powdered before applying my Foundation it stays well under all of my foundation's accept my sensual skin enhancer it doesn't seem to want to stay in underneath that maybe it's to emollient the foundation but other than that it works great and honestly I know it might sound crazy but since I've been using it I feel like I can actually see almost like a difference in my poor baby has nothing to do with it at all I mean there's nothing in it that is supposed to help with skin but for some reason during the duration of using this product I have also seen a difference in my pores so who knows but I do love this, it has a light rise scent and a wax like texture
Tai Z.
Tai Z.
Stockton, CA

All of her products are amazing with a delicate hint of rose. I use this primer under my eyes and laugh lines. It's magic! Long lasting, no breakout, silky finish. Worth every dollar!
Alexis M.
Alexis M.
Fort Worth , Tx

Got this from beautylish in a recent little haul of mine and I've gotta say it makes my skin super smooth and note that it really hides your pores and gives that soft delicate look.
María G.
María G.
Miami, Florida

Hola, Influensters. ¿Qué tal es este primer? ¿Lo han probado? Gracias.
Terah A.
Terah A.
Edmonton, Alberta

I was just wondering if this is better than or on par with the Porefessional by benefit?

Join Now