Anna Sui Pore Smoothing Primer, .17 oz uploaded by Megan D.

BY ANNA SUI

For creating velvety smooth, pore-less skin! This primer conceals pores completely and creates smooth skin instantly. With only one stroke, it conceals pores and makes skin velvety smooth. In addition to Trick Powder, a common ingredient blended into all Anna Sui foundations and primers, a large amount of light-diffusing Smooth Powder has been blended in. These powders provide soft focus effects, gently obscuring pores and making them less visible. In addition, Soft Focus Gel evens out bumps to flatten skin. The effects of the product s light pink base create skin with superior clarity. It fits perfectly to the skin, providing a non-sticky finish. Spherical Smooth Powder is blended into the highly smooth and fitting oil, which helps the pro see more...

• I was just wondering if this is bette...I haven't used Benefit's prime... 1 Answers
  • Hola, Influensters. ¿Qué tal es este ...Yo lo probé y me encanta 1 Answers
Photo (1)
Megan D.
Megan D.
July 6, 2017, 10:01 a.m.
Review for: Anna Sui Pore Smoothing Primer, .17 oz
LOVE IT! Leaves my face very smooth and my foundation goes on so much better. It also helps keep me from becoming oily so my foundation and blush last quite a long time. A big plus for me as I am a freelance interpreter that works 14 hour days in all kinds of locations. Makes it pretty difficult to touch up my makeup. This is my first experience using a primer and I'm thrilled. Slight rose smell, but isn't overpowering and fades after a bit. It's actually quite a nice perk while I'm getting ready in the morning! Its still way too overpowering which is why I gave it 4 stars.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Los Angeles, CA
May 11, 2017, 12:08 a.m.
Review for: Anna Sui Pore Smoothing Primer, .17 oz
Goes on as a smooth cream that slowly absorbs into the skin as you rub it in. Very soft with a light scent, makes the face feel really soft and smooth.
Mackenzie D.
Mackenzie D.
Kent, OH
Jan. 26, 2017, 11:59 a.m.
Review for: Anna Sui Pore Smoothing Primer, .17 oz
This primer is fantastic! It has a delicate rose scent. I will say, it needs to be warmed up slightly on your fingers before it's applied or it does have a slightly stiff application. My pores looked tiny and were near invisible with foundation. I have very sensitive skin and didn't breakout from it, which is amazing!
Thelma M.
Thelma M.
Jan. 15, 2017, 1:24 a.m.
Review for: Anna Sui Pore Smoothing Primer, .17 oz
I would love to try this out someday. From the reviews i have read it seems like a good product. Seems to help with pores. Gives you a beautiful natural and shimmer look. I cannot wait to try this out.
gina b.
gina b.
Ballston Spa, NY
Nov. 15, 2016, 11:23 a.m.
Review for: Anna Sui Pore Smoothing Primer, .17 oz
Okay I really wanted to try this product out for a while before reviewing it to be sure how I felt and I have tried this under all different types of foundation and have realized that it works really great in my and large pores especially if I doubt it in and lightly dusted with powdered before applying my Foundation it stays well under all of my foundation's accept my sensual skin enhancer it doesn't seem to want to stay in underneath that maybe it's to emollient the foundation but other than that it works great and honestly I know it might sound crazy but since I've been using it I feel like I can actually see almost like a difference in my poor baby has nothing to do with it at all I mean there's nothing in it that is supposed to help with skin but for some reason during the duration of using this product I have also seen a difference in my pores so who knows but I do love this, it has a light rise scent and a wax like texture
Tai Z.
Tai Z.
Stockton, CA
Oct. 10, 2016, 9:26 p.m.
Review for: Anna Sui Pore Smoothing Primer, .17 oz
All of her products are amazing with a delicate hint of rose. I use this primer under my eyes and laugh lines. It's magic! Long lasting, no breakout, silky finish. Worth every dollar!
Alexis M.
Alexis M.
Fort Worth , TX
Got this from beautylish in a recent little haul of mine and I've gotta say it makes my skin super smooth and note that it really hides your pores and gives that soft delicate look.
Terah A.
Terah A.
Edmonton, AB
I was just wondering if this is better than or on par with the Porefessional by benefit?
María G.
María G.
Miami, Florida
Hola, Influensters. ¿Qué tal es este primer? ¿Lo han probado? Gracias.