BY ANNA SUI

Oil Control Paper With Anna Sui Case and 80 sheets of refill package. Anna Sui Spring/Summer 2008. see more...

Abril A.
Fresno, CA
The packaging is adorable as are most of Anna Sui's products. I was lucky enough to receive this as a present and while the product worked great I just can't help but feel that I can use a much more cost effective product and get the same result. Now if you're a sucker like me and like packaging and not being an oily mess by the end of the day then these are for you but like I said there are other products that would work just as well and without the price tag.
Ashley M.
Gretna , NE
I love these! Not only is the packaging and detail super cute but they work wonders to clear out excess oil and keep your skin looking refreshed all day!
Carly A.
Wheeling, WV
Works great! Soaks up all your skins excess oil but doesn't harm your makeup. No more shiny!
Oliver S.
Liverpool
This is one of my bag essentials, works perfectly and has definitely helped me refresh if I'm heading somewhere from work.
The packaging is cute and it's a decent pricepoint too. 10/10