3 colors available

BY ANNA SUI

The classic star product for Anna Sui since 1998! Captured thousands of fans as a must-have collectible item. New improved formula provides doubling soft-focus effect with well-moisturized finish. Loose Powder, #700 Pearl Beige see more...

• I'm in love with the packaging but I'm not sure if the high price t...1 Answers
Josephinee K.
Josephinee K.
Dallas, TX
I love this setting powder soo much because it is able to set my makeup while giving my face a really natural shine under the sun. The powder feels really great on the hand and there are little glitter inside! The price is a little bit expensive so i think this is the only downside of it. However, I use it everyday and would recommend this to everyone!
#contest
Yumi Q.
Yumi Q.
I used to have the black one. I guess this white one was a special edition(they have a lots of special one also)
It has a very little lame in the powder so reflects the light,make your face shiner.
Just be carful for dropping this on the floor. You won't use it the powder(that's the represents said)
Alexandria B.
Alexandria B.
I'm in love with the packaging but I'm not sure if the high price tag is worth it, is this worth the money?