BY ANNA SUI

For long-lasting effects fragrance should be applied to the bodys pulse points. These include the wrist, behind the ear, crease of your arm and knee, and the base of your throat. Pulse points give off more body heat as this is where blood vessels are closest to the skin, therefore continually warming and releasing your fragrance. Also, for a lasting effect spraying fragrance lower on the body allows it to rise throughout the day. Layering with the corresponding bath or shower gel and lotion, also is another good practice to help your fragrance last longer. see more...

Susie J.
This was my first 'grown up' perfume and it is truly pleasing. Powdery without smelling like a baby, musky without smelling like an old lady. Some lovely floral notes.. It smells very classic and sophisticated. I don't know if this is a great 'every day' perfume but I love wearing this when I go out... very lovely and romantic.
Karla M.
Brunswick, GA
I love the scent my mom wotn this forever and can call in out in a store whrn i smell it
Nadia R.
This is my first perfume i used and i really REALLY love with the scent. For those who doesn't like strong scent will love this one. No perfume can replace this perfume. I just hope that Anna Sui will make another light scent but smell so good.
Ruta P.
Derby, Derbyshire
This scent is not too strong and i love this the bottle is so nice so do the longevity
Ozle E.
I really love rose and floral fragrances,so I expected I would love this one.
Liana P.
East Setauket, NY
Cute bottle! How does it smell?
Cheyenne S.
Mc Kenzie, TN
I honestly don't like buying a product without seeing it in person. I like sweet smells. Would this give a "loud" smell
Cheyenne S.