BY NONE

Make a wish on the ultimate in bright color! For creating incredibly enchanting, glossy lips with bright color! For creating incredibly enchanting lips with the ultimate in bright color! It contains the largest-ever amount of colorant in the history of Anna Sui lip products. In addition, it does not contain any other powder besides the colorant, which increases the clarity of the base and delivers true vibrant color with the ultimate in clarity. Fix Oil smoothens out bumps on lips and delivers an even tone with only one stroke. The result is long-lasting vivid color that retains its freshly applied look and lips that remain well moisturized for a long time. The creamy, comfortable texture provides a glossy finish. It contains a generous amount of Melting Moist Oil, which melts at body temperature and thus m see more...

Connie W.
Pros
Moisturizing
Smells like rosewater
Beautiful packaging

Neutral
Sheer

Cons
Expensive

Price
$30 for 0.1 oz / 3 g

Verdict
I was mildly disappointed by this lipstick upon swatch, since I didn't read the description and thought it'd be a pigmented lipstick. 303Vesta Pink is also more pink than coral, which it seems on the beauty.com website. This is the first Anna Sui makeup item that I've owned, and I do think the packaging is beautiful - gothic but delicately designed, very detailed. The lipstick is smooth but the color is too sheer - nothing impressive to me. The star design of the bullet didn't really help the application, although it doesn't matter as much since the lipstick is so sheer. I am tempted to keep it just for the beauty of the packaging, but I will probably never reach for it.
For the price I'd rather get a Chanel or NARS lipstick.

Repurchase?

Would I recommend it?
If you're a sucker for packaging ONLY.
I usually like products that are beautiful and work well
Stephanie M.
Los Angeles, CA
I used to love using Anna Sui products, but this lipstick wipes so easily that eating anything will take them completely off. It's a shame since it's a nice color, but I always feel like I have to layer a tint or another lipstick with it just so there's still some lipstick left if I drink something.
Jacqueline F.
Montreal
Review for: V-Light Pink-One, V-Beige Pink-One, V-Fresh Pink-One, V-Vesta Pink-One, V-Anna Red-One, V-Brilliant Red-One, V-Wine Red-One, V-Aragon Orange-One, V-Vivid Orange-One more...
This lipstick is extremely pigmented and lasts all day long. It also does not make your lips feels very light on the lips and does not make them feel dry. It is very easy to apply. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who looking for a new lipstick to try out.