Anna Sui La Vie De Boh uploaded by Cecilia C.

BY ANNA SUI

Born of a heart that embraces life to the fullest, the woman who seeks La Vie De Bohème is a poet. She lives half in the past with a nostalgic love for vintage, while firmly in the present with her own definition of style. She prefers authenticity and individuality to society’s norms. She won’t be tamed by convention, or controlled by the world. Self-expression and freedom are important to her, in a live-for-the-moment way. She’s playful and free-spirited, creating her own world one day at a time. La Vie De Bohème opens with a blend of feminine pink florals, rich burgundy berries, and a kiss of electrifying, sensual woods. The juxtaposition of fruity florals plays against mysterious woods to deliver Anna Sui’s signature good girl-bad girl ideal in a captivating, addictive fragrance. Life is beautiful. Life is romantic. Life is La Vie de Bohème. Notes: Turkish Rose, Pear, Red Berries, Dragon Fruit, Magnolia, Peony, Freesia, White Wood, Skin Musk, Red Raspberries, Vanilla, Sandalwood Accord. Style: Mysterious. Sultry. Confident. see more...

Natasha P.
Salisbury, NC
I have used this as my go-to everyday perfume for two years now. It's sweet yet musky that also doesn't have an overbearing or overwhelming floral scent. Like others have said, it doesn't last long. So I do have to reapply a few times throughout the day. The bottle is small enough for easy carry but due to it not lasting long you do go through quite a bit.
Kate S.
Lexington, KY
Great light scent for the summer! For this at Tjmaxx in a variety pack which I was very impressed with! Love he little bottles because they are so easy to keep with you at all times! Great price! Would love to find this again!
Cecilia C.
I LOVE this perfume!!!! It smells so good! I bought this at sephora one day and I fell in love, it's long lasting on skin rather than clothes, it's a tad bit pricey but I would definitely buy this again and again!!! My favorite thing about it, it smells like a sweet apricot!!! I definitely recommend everyone give this a try!!!
SASSAFRASS N.
Definitely a perfume I use often.
It's a fun light hearted scent great for weekend wear.
It's not a super strong smelling perfume (which I am all for heavier scents) which I have found useful if I am going somewhere new or meeting new people, who might be sensitive or have allergies. I can nip into the ladies room and easily remove it.
I do wish De Boh had a longer wear time.
Otherwise it's well worth checking out!!
Xin Yi D.
Edmonton, AB
I was running out of my Rock Me perfume by Anna Sui so I decided to give this a try! Amazing floral scent, and absolutely exquisite bottle and packaging! I love how it looks on my vanity.
Holly D.
Stratford, ON
I love this perfume. Fun and flirty without being overbearing. It doesn't last as long as I'd like, but still, it's one of my favorite perfumes. Plus - look at that gorgeous bottle!