BY ANNA SUI

Fashion designer Anna Sui’s Forbidden Affair tells a story of romance and intrigue, where a fun-loving and free-spirited princess can dream. Nothing is forbidden. Everything is fun. It’s all a part of the fantasy where a girl can dream of romantic gestures, flirtatious glances, and the magic of finding her perfect prince. Forbidden Affair is a soft and romantic fragrance with a delightful mix of floral and fruity notes. Lemon, red currant, and black currant offer a sensual greeting, as the heart meld into raspberry, rose petal accord, and pomegranate. Intriguing violet, cedar wood, and musk offer a lingering, seductive dry down with a lasting cosmetic softness. Notes: Lemon, Red Currant, Black Currant, Raspberry, Rose Petal Accord, Pomegranate, Violet, Cedar wood, Musk. Style: Romantic. Intriguing. Fun. see more...

Danie S.
Blaine, WA
Love this perfume. It has a bit of a sweetness to it and the bottle is great for using as a decoration. I even repurposed mine after I had finished it up.

Be careful not to over spritz as the smell can be quite strong and tends to last for a long while.

It's priced great for the quality, but also tends to go on sale quite a bit if you're budgeting.
Samantha B.
Wilkes Barre, PA
My heart belongs to Anna Sui! This is a light and floral fragrance with a hint of sweetness. It's not overpowering yet gives you a sophisticated while still playful scent. Long-wearng and just two spritz is all I need for the entire day. The packaging is beautiful and whimsical.
Lilly E.
Rosharon, TX
Okay so I love perfumes they are just so amazing and wonderful and there are millions upon millions out there so I must try them all and I sure will try.. Needless to say I have tried this and it's amazing and would totally recommend to everyone!!
Elizabeth C.
Springfield, MO
Oh my Gosh. I can't say enough about this parfume. I got it in my scentbird monthly bag and fell in love with it!! It's light and soft, but still strong enough for people to ask you what you're wearing!!
Maria R.
Walnut Creek, CA
The smell is light and floral. It is a super girly perfume and has a cute design that it makes my vanity look cute. Definitely an everyday perfume.
Heather M.
Charlottesvle, VA
This scent lasts all day! It's a very floral and sweet aroma! The bottle and box are so gorgeous it's almost a shame to throw them away!
Tara K.
Athens, MI
These perfumes smell amazing and they come in super pretty bottles. There's so many different scents and they're all amazing.
Laura C.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I absolutely lived in this fragrance. It's light, airy works for night or day any season. Bottle of adorable as well.
Matisse C.
Jupiter, FL
Beautiful light fragrance with a little sweet smell I really do love it!! It has a wonderful bottle design!!
daisy t.
Miami,FL
Wao es precioso me gustaría uno de estos en serio me facina su presentación quiero uno en mi voxbox please
Amanda K.
What fragrance does this smell like?
Amanda K.
What is the fragrance like?
Maria-Paz E.
Que tal el producto? Funciona?
Arielle M.
Oceanside, CA
Is the packaging very fragil?
Danyelli B.
rondonopolis MT
A fragrância e Boa? E a durabilidade?