Anna Sui Flight Of Fancy By Anna Sui For Women. Eau De Toilette Spray2.5-Ounce/75 Ml uploaded by Yumi Q.

BY ANNA SUI

Flight Of Fancy by Anna Sui for Women Eau De Toilette Spray 2.5 Oz / 75 Ml.Flight of Fancy is described as an imaginative, inspired, enthused, stimulated and motivated feminine scent to make the day very tantalizing, thrilling and awe inspiring for the wearer. This perfume is ideal for girls and ladies to feel their whole day light, refreshed and lively whether in an office or at college with friends. see more...

Lety M.
Lety M.
Chino Hills, CA
I found this 2.5 oz bottle at Ross for 8.99 and was so excited to try it! It has a better scent then the Rock Me perfume, but it still smells like soap. I am so bummed! It has the sweetest little bottle, but the top is plastic. It is more for a teenager. It doesn't mix well with my chemistry, I will keep it cause it was so cheap! It looks nice on my vanity.
Becca G.
Becca G.
Westfield , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great floral and fruit scent. The packaging is absolutely beautiful. I feel like I shouldn't be using it as perfume but using it as decor. It's a light to medium body scent.
Lorena V.
Lorena V.
Laredo, TX
This is a beautiful piece on my perfume tray, and it smells really good. However, it's a little too fruity for my taste. I put very little whenever I use this one.
cheyenne T.
cheyenne T.
Springfield, MO
I've heard good things about this product, I am really considering on trying it out. Any opinions?
Yumi Q.
Yumi Q.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I still have one. Now my husband sometimes uses...lol
Very elegant,sweet,spaicy. Many women's loves it in my opinion.
angela d.
angela d.
The smell is awesome love the smell and the packaging it is beautiful.
Scarlett H.
Scarlett H.
One of my favorite perfume, love the smell and love the bottle! Very feminine and girly look