BY ANNA SUI

Buy Anna Sui eyeshadows - Anna Sui Eye Color 607. How-to-Use: Apply evenly to eyelids with provided brush or your own eye shadow brush. Accent with complementing colors and eyeliner. see more...

Rawda K.
Dearborn, MI
Gorgeous color. goes on so smoothly and stays put all day. very natural looking. use it for mostly day looks and natural makeup day time or work day make up looks when i go in to the office to help my husband at work. great product. #Bestof2015
Brittany G.
Gleason, TN
I really like the Metallic Eye Color 001! It really brings out the color of my eyes & I love wearing it whenever I can. It goes with just about anything you wear & I try to wear it often!
Kathy R.
Love the color everyone ask were I got it..long wearing which i like the most no powder lines in the creases of your lids
Laura L.
Fort Wayne, IN
Love love love Anna Sui! Packaging, color payoff is top notch. My absolute favorite ever. No fallout eyeshadow. Colors pop!
May  V.
Really pretty color and it lasts for a while so I think this is a great product for people to try out
Rachel L.
Marianna, FL
Beautiful color goes on so nice and it lasts so long. As I'm at work I don't worry about it
Vanessa C.
Toronto, Ontario
Love this shade! It is really pigmented, and the texture of the eyeshadow itself is really buttery and smooth, which allows for easy application. It is a really warm, yellow toned shadow that is ideal for creating a simple daytime look!
Cassandra H.
Flint, MI
How good is this product? I want to get it but don't know how it is
María G.
¿Qué tal son estas sombras para ojos de Anna Sui? ¿Pigmentan bastante? ¿Qué acabado tienen? ¿Duración? ¿Me las recomiendan? Gracias.
María G.
¿Qué tal son estas sombras para ojos de Anna Sui? ¿Qué tal pigmentan? ¿Duración? ¿Me las recomiendan? Gracias.
María G.
¿Qué tal son estas sombras para ojos de Anna Sui? ¿Pigmentación ?¿Duración? ¿Me las recomiendan? Gracias.