BY ANNA SUI

Buy Anna Sui Perfume Minis - A sweet and fruity summer edition of Anna Sui's Dolly Girl fragrance. Introduced in 2004, this scent contains notes of citrus, violet, lily of the valley, pink peony, bergamot, star anise, oak moss, red currant, pink paprika, amber and patchouli. see more...

Aimee E.
Aimee E.
Alexandria, VA
This was one of the first scents I've ever gotten by Anna Sui. It came in a gift set my boyfriend got me when he visited her home store in NYC. It came in a set of five 1oz. bottles along with the original Dolly Girl scent. I enjoy this one very much. It has a delicate floral scent with a hint of musk and some fruity side notes. The bottles are always really gorgeous. I hope she makes this in a larger size.
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
I love this scent so much. I received a sample and will definitely purchase a full bottle when it's time. It's a soft scent that isn't too overpowering.
Mc.Kenzie Grace C.
Mc.Kenzie Grace C.
San Antonio
I LOVE THIS SCENT! Definitely can find it online than the mall. I enjoy the style of the bottle so much and the scent will stay on you for hours!