BY ANNA SUI

Women's 1.7 oz EDT Spray. Dolly Girl by Anna Sui is irresistible fun full of fantasy naive and a little naughty Dolly Girl is a mischievous blend of mouth watering fruits a hint of cinnamon green leaves fresh sea breeze soft blossoms and sexy amber and musk a fragrance that speaks to the girl in all women. Notes include Bergamot Melon Apple Cinnamon Green Leaves Sea Breeze Magnolia Violet Rose White Muguet Jasmine Lantana Flower Amber Musk Raspberry Vetiver Teak. see more...

Kate S.
Lexington, KY
I really like the smell of this perfume! I'm a fan of this. Tend in general for perfume! If you like the others you will like this! I wish it was easier to find though not many stores carry this brand and it makes me sad. Highly recommend!
Leslie P.
Marietta, GA
I've had this perfume for longer than I care to admit, and the bottle still smells exactly the same. The bottle is beautiful, the scent is sultry but still daytime appropriate, and it is just so beautiful sitting on my dresser.
Aimee C.
Newburgh, NY
Love this product! its such a cute bottle and it really smells great!! not too expensive either. definitely recommend
Emilie A.
Hyattsville, MD
This smells good but it's not long lasting it reminds me of something sweet I guess it's desecent
Yuricela D.
Austin, TX
Cutest thing ever like how can you not wanna buy it? I would love to buy another one
daja l.
Birmingham, AL
I love this the bottle is so girly and cute and smells great I got it for my birthday
Chloe R.
Leyland, Preston
I love this. Fragrance is light and feminine and really distinctive. Long lasting as well. The bottle as with all anna sui is so cool. Looks fab displayed on a dresser. I would buy again and again.
Fiona S.
Very girlie and very nice and sweet. Its strong but not too strong. The bottle is super unique. Made to be a nice present as well
Cecilia L.
Elizabeth , NJ
This was a gift for my birthday and i love it it smells so good and it is so cute in packaging definitely a big fan of this
Veniza J.
Where can I buy this? I've been looking for this. I really like the smell of it.
taniussha v.
How fragrant is this perfume. What components does this have is very good