BY ANNA SUI

Launched by Gucci in 2007, this feminine fragrance is a chypre floral that features a blend of exotic guava, Haitian tiare flower, patchouli, musk and honey. This women's eau de parfum is available in a 1-ounce spray. Design house: Gucci Scent name: Gucci Launch date: 2007 Gender: Women's Eau de toilette is available in a 1-ounce spray Features top notes of exotic guava, beautiful Haitian tiare flower in the heart and a base of patchouli, musk and honey We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

Jennifer O.
My first perfume! I know most people aren't a fan, but it works perfectly with my chemistry. It's dark and spicy w floral.
Jenny W.
Flushing, NY
I love this scent. It's been my scent for a while now. It's different from all the other scents out there and is unique to me.
María G.
Es mi perfume favorito en todo el mundo. Su aroma es riquísimo y dura todo el día. Seguirá siendo mi fragancia favorita por siempre. Amo a Anna Sui. ❤️
Eloisa M.
Madrid
Me encannnnta
Siempre lo tengo en.mi tocador por que no puedo pasar sin ella
Es impresionante su aroma aunque siemprw espero alguna oferta
Alexandra D.
London
I think it is a matter of taste here. Personally, I don't like how it smells, and the design of the bottle is not so good.