Apparel & AccessoriesApparelPantsAnn Taylor
Petite Sculpting Pocket High Rise Skinny Jeans in Silver Grey Wash

Ann Taylor Petite Sculpting Pocket High Rise Skinny Jeans in Silver Grey Wash

by Ann Taylor

Designed with new pockets that smooth, flatter and hold your shape. Here’s the skinny: your favorite jeans just got a major upgrade. Performance stretch denim sculpts, shapes and supports all day long. Front button closure. Belt loops. Classic five-pocket

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ann Taylor Petite Sculpting Pocket High Rise Skinny Jeans in Silver Grey Wash!
Emily B.
Fairfax, VA
I have not found any Ann Taylor jeans that work quite right, but I mostly tried pairs that were outside of my comfort zone (I haven't figured out crop flares on my 5'9" frame.) I tried these specific jeans in a 12 regular length curvy in December and they ran small in comparison to other AT jeans. The buttons were also poorly sewn. I could have sized up, but I was planning on losing weight and this pair wasn't worth it. I have 12 pairs of Loft jeans between 8 curvy and 14, 5 of which fit properly right now. So I would normally recommend AT and Loft jeans. You just have to be willing to try things out and return them. Also, most people say Loft runs a size or 2 bigger than other denim brands. I've found that they are probably half a size bigger.

Looking for your answer?