Ann Taylor Heart Scarf

by Ann Taylor

An accessory to love, our heart print scarf sweetens any ensemble. 76" x 20".

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ann Taylor Heart Scarf!
Emily B.
Fairfax, VA
Ann Taylor Heart Scarf uploaded by Emily B.
I've come to the conclusion that all of these Ann Taylor products are no longer sold and are therfore fair game, at least for similar Loft and AT products. So, Loft Heart Scarf. 28" x 76", 100% Polyester, Machine Washable. I bought this for Valentine's Day for $19.95 (down from $39.50) because I was thinking of wearing a gray sweater (cold!) and wanted to make it a little more Valentine-y. I didn't wear it and was going to return, but decided against it because it was soft and beautiful, and I love Loft scarves. I have not put this through the washing machine. I usually handwash my scarves. Anyway, great quality for the price and today on loft.com you can get it and many items on sale, with 40% off + another 15% off if you buy 3 items. And yes, I am wearing it with a Snoopy shirt. 😋

Looking for your answer?