4 colors available

BY ANN TAYLOR

• I am a huge fan of Ann Taylor and Loft. I get emails and it seems l...2 Answers
  • Are good the brand?5 Answers
  • I'm in an upcoming wedding this next March and we are still on the ...2 Answers
Ann Taylor
  • "I know they carry only smaller sizes but my nana loves ann taylor and shops there all the time she says there good quality stuff " in 6 reviews
  • "Although they are on the more expensive side, they last and stay in style longer than other less expensive clothing and the stores have great sales. " in 5 reviews
  • "I love this brand , it's so comfortable and you look very classy wearing it , I recommend this to everyone I swear " in 5 reviews
Joy J.
Joy J.
I heart Loft! Especially since I opened a LoveLoft (credit card) account -- AND I got the offer with the Shopping Cart Trick, so no hard pull on my credit reports. Yay for soft pulls! They started me at $900, which would be waaaaay too low for a "real" card but for a store card, I was pleased with this starting limit. I have other cards with Comenity so I know that they'll give me an auto-CLI in a few months, and in my experience those are generous.

As for the actual clothes, Loft is where I shop when I wanna dress like the adult woman in her 30s that I am...not the one who's usually hidden underneath yoga pants and my old Nirvana hoodie. They always have sales at 40% to 60% off, and their rewards program adds up quick of you shop frequently. Cool bonus: cardholders get additional 15% off total order every first Tuesday of the month, including sale, clearance and codes. Woo hoo!

Free shipping doesn't kick in till $125, hence the missing star, but other than that I'm a big fan.
Elana K.
Elana K.
The past few weeks, they have been having great sales on new items and clearance items. I got a few sweaters and pants for under $10- 20 each. They offer teacher discounts, and if you have the credit card you get extra perks. Not all the clothes fits every body type, but there is a lot to choose from so you will find something to fit. If the store does not have an item in your size, you can order it online (free shipping) through the store. I generally do not buy anything there full-price since I know it will go on sale if I wait. I wish they carried more petites in store rather than having them as online exclusives so I am taking off a star in this review.
Sharyn A.
Sharyn A.
Cedar Rapids, IA
I only shop the loft during sale on top of sales or at the outlet. I dont think most of their pieces are worth the price. A lot of clothing ends being weird blends or polyester so you really have to filter through and find something that will last and will be comfortable, like cotton. That aside loft is good for everyday or work basics. Their trendy stuff tends to get expensive so i usually avoid buying anything that will only be in season for a short time. The one reason i do shop here is they have decent clothing for petite girls. They do have an issue with having most petite clothing only online so I can't usually go to the store and try things on.
Heather M.
Heather M.
I used to be an avid Loft shopper since early 2000. The quality of their clothes and accessories is not what it used to be. They still have good pieces here and there, but I only shop when I can work a sale and my Loft dollars/ coupons I get by having their credit card. I would never pay full price for anything there. Ann Taylor is what Loft used to be and Loft (it greatly pains me to say this) is just not a staple for me due to quality. I used to be able to buy clothes from there that would last years and years and now it's disposable. Only shop sales. Look online and when you're in the mall, pay attention to their sales patterns.
Edmonds, WA
I used to be obsessed with the Loft and couldn't leave the store empty handed, especially with their weekly promotions. Don't ever purchase anything at full price because within the week they will be on promo/sale. I literally had to stop going to the store so I could pay off my credit card. They have so much cute stuff and I love their accessories. The quality is pretty good for the price but the sizing can be inconsistent so I would recommend that you try stuff on. A lot of the items that I purchase online I ended up returning due to the fit. I have included a photo of me wearing my favorite lace blouse and printed peplum blouse.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Ringgold, GA
Loft is one of those stores that I didn't even consider going in until I was like 25. Honestly I assumed it was a store for older women. Such a weird thing to assume, I know. But let me just tell you, the clothing is some of my absolute favorite. I own a lot from this store and out of my entire wardrobe, the pieces from Loft seem to be the ones I reach for the most. I've got super causal items all the way to more dressy items. Such good quality and I believe their spring collection 2016 is some of the best they've ever had. Everyone should check them out for sure. Also, you will love their prices! Always a sale going on.
Edmonds, WA
I've really been impressed by Ann Taylor as of late. I use to think of them as business casual, but they have so much beautiful clothing for a wide range of ages. I am a huge fan of their cashmere sweaters (peplum sweater shown), I have several. Their blouses are also really nice and their jewelry is on point. I have a bunch of necklaces from there and people always ask where I got them. The price point is a bit high, but totally worth it as the quality is top notch.
Nikki E.
Nikki E.
Lynn, MA
I have become utterly obsessed with this store. As of late, I'm continuously tempted to spend my life savings here. The quality is great and the deals are amazing! New stuff is always on sale, sale's are always on sale.. every time I go here I save $100! The people who work there are very friendly. My only issue is they are constantly trying to get you to sign up for the credit card - but that's every department store. This is a place, you won't leave empty handed!
Susanna M.
Susanna M.
I adored Loft for a while, a good majority of my wardrobe is made up of older pieces. The quality and style has gone down a bit - this used to be the younger sister to Ann Taylor but it seems that that's no longer the case. I only shop their sale section and go when they have store wide deals. A few of my dresses from there are nice, but anything I've purchased in the past two years hasn't been nearly as durable as what I bought 3-4 years ago.
Kara S.
Kara S.
I typically pass this store on a regular basis, however, I decided to give them another shot last week. I found two super cute tops that were originally $70 and I got each for $25. Their price is usually what turns me off to them, however, if you catch the sells it's spectacular! The material feels great and the tops are adorable. Again, work tops and it tends to be more conservative from the items I looked at. Great for professional attire.
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
Guadalajara , Jalisco
Good or bad quality ?
Adrianna S.
Adrianna S.
Clint, TX
What is the pricing like for this store? Are the clothes durable?
Darlene R.
Darlene R.
Beloit, WI
Do you feel that Ann Taylor clothing is mainly for the middle aged woman?
Brooke H.
Brooke H.
Lindenhurst, NY
Is their clothing good for short/petite women?
Kim G.
Kim G.
Do their clothes last? Are they well made?