Ann Taylor

In May 1867, the Leinenkugel family brewery was founded in Chippewa Falls, Wisconsin by Jacob Leinenkugel. He was a family man driven by an iron work ethic, and he knew that his German family heritage would play an integral part of his brewery’s success. Today, the sixth generation of Leinenkugel’s continues to brew some of the same family-inspired recipes that Jacob poured his heart and soul into. Over the years, our family has grown and so has our brewery, but our history and heritage remain at the forefront. see more...

Reviews (2006)
  • "I know they carry only smaller sizes but my nana loves ann taylor and shops there all the time she says there good quality stuff " in 6 reviews
  • "I love this brand , it's so comfortable and you look very classy wearing it , I recommend this to everyone I swear " in 5 reviews
  • "Although they are on the more expensive side, they last and stay in style longer than other less expensive clothing and the stores have great sales. " in 5 reviews
Ahlam J.
Ann Taylor has the best pants for work! I used to shop for my work clothing at H&M until I tried on a pair of pants at Ann Taylor and was shocked! I didn't realize what amazing quality pants they sell. They were $54 at the outlet and I opened a credit account to get at additional 30% off! If you open a credit card they will send you monthly coupons & a $15 coupon off on your birthday!
Sofia H.
Fairfax, VA
Ann Taylor is one of my favorite places to shop since I began college. They have wonderful outlet stores with cheap prices and great sales. I don’t mind buying last season clothing (they sell for significantly less at the outlets) so this is perfect for me. I buy all my clothing for my internship here and I always get compliments about my professional outfits!
Sarah D.
Review for: Ann Taylor, Loft more...
You can count on exceptional products and service from Ann Taylor. I love their selection of professional yet on trend clothes that are of great quality. I have bought everything from a job interview dress to casual pants and sweater from the Loft and have never been disappointed. I’m extremely excited that they are expanding their size ranges.
Lauren D.
Review for: Ann Taylor, Loft more...
Ann Taylor used to be one of my favorite brands. Over the last 10 years or so they’ve completely changed the way they make patterns for garments. Nothing fits as it should, things are bigger than the labeled size, and the quality really isn’t what it used to be. The styles are trendy and the accessories are fun. It just isn’t what it used to be.
Jennifer S.
Wadsworth, OH
Review for: Ann Taylor more...
Ann Taylor I prefer the Loft to Ann Taylor. The clothing is similar but I always have better luck at the Loft. I also prefer shopping online and if I have a return or exchange, return shipping is not free which is annoying. There is at least a Loft store close to me I can return to so I only shop there.
Geovana A.
San Ysidro
Ann Taylor is really made for all women, small tall curvy, you name it. I was having trouble looking for something e working office pants for myself and couldn't find a small small enough for me, plus to look good. I am a zero and everywhere I went they didn't carry that size. Unfortunately I am a very e ender lady from to buttom and pants did not looked good at me. Ann Taylor was my last stop before giving up, eurak! I do d the store that carried zero double zero plus petite as well. These Pants are so comfortable and they look great. I would definitely be purchase g my clothes there probably for the rest of my life.
Cailyn W.
Woodstock, IL
Ann Taylor is a great store for that business professional woman in your life. Great quality pieces that can be unique on their own or easily paired. Statement pieces and solid pieces galore. I shopped Ann Taylor and LOFT quite often as a college student to build up my “professional” wear closet
Priyanka P.
San Francisco, CA
I love this store for their range and prices. A little sophisticated for my every day style but have found great pieces here. Pro-tip: they frequently do 60% off sale so be on the lookout for that! I think the clothes here are really good quality, especially for the price.
Liz W.
Nashville , TN
My mom and I LOVE Ann Taylor (but tend to shop at LOFT more cuz its a bit more affordable). Honestly, my dreams of becoming a soccer mom come alive whenever I step foot into this store, then swiftly are put at bay when I realize have no money.. There quality, styles, options, service and decor are top to bottom perfection. Thy have mastered the classy lady's wardrobe for years, with a trendy not ever stuffy flare. Their semi annual sales are the time to go if you are on a budget! Love their winter selections and their dresses ugh.
Jamee K.
Fontana , CA
This is a great product buy a great brand. I just loved it as soon as I tried it the very first time. It has great ingredients and is made with the highest quality. I highly recommend this product to anyone that cares about their appearance! You won't be disappointed!
Kimberly C.
Guadalajara , Jalisco
Good or bad quality ?
Adrianna S.
Clint, TX
What is the pricing like for this store? Are the clothes durable?
Darlene R.
Beloit, WI
Do you feel that Ann Taylor clothing is mainly for the middle aged woman?
Brooke H.
Lindenhurst, NY
Is their clothing good for short/petite women?
Kim G.
Do their clothes last? Are they well made?