BY ANN TAYLOR

Reviews (1973)
  • "I know they carry only smaller sizes but my nana loves ann taylor and shops there all the time she says there good quality stuff " in 6 reviews
  • "I love this brand , it's so comfortable and you look very classy wearing it , I recommend this to everyone I swear " in 5 reviews
  • "Although they are on the more expensive side, they last and stay in style longer than other less expensive clothing and the stores have great sales. " in 5 reviews
Piya T.
Review for: Ann Taylor more...
AT clothes are not as friendly for women with curves. If you are larger than 10, you could hardly get clothes in store. You have to order it online as though they are ashamed of carrying them in store. As of late, Ive found that their clothing styles are so dated; more of something that my grandmum would wear. Very old & lack lusters. However, their accessories section is super dope. It’s a bit pricey but I love it. One thing they could do to improve is whoever that designed their jewelry, need to design their clothes too.
Stacie F.
Holly Lake Ranch, TX
I love, love Ann Taylor. I have long legs and their pants are some of the only ones I can find that are long enough. Tall brands usually are too long in the stride and I can wear their regular sizes without this issue. They have several fits in slacks, including slim, average and curvy styles. I love the bargains I find at their outlet stores. I have a closet full of their cardigans in many colors. They also have a nice dress selection for casual and professional wear.
Ahlam J.
Perris
Ann Taylor has the best pants for work! I used to shop for my work clothing at H&M until I tried on a pair of pants at Ann Taylor and was shocked! I didn't realize what amazing quality pants they sell. They were $54 at the outlet and I opened a credit account to get at additional 30% off! If you open a credit card they will send you monthly coupons & a $15 coupon off on your birthday!
Jennifer S.
Wadsworth, OH
Review for: Ann Taylor more...
Ann Taylor I prefer the Loft to Ann Taylor. The clothing is similar but I always have better luck at the Loft. I also prefer shopping online and if I have a return or exchange, return shipping is not free which is annoying. There is at least a Loft store close to me I can return to so I only shop there.
Geovana A.
San Ysidro
Ann Taylor is really made for all women, small tall curvy, you name it. I was having trouble looking for something e working office pants for myself and couldn't find a small small enough for me, plus to look good. I am a zero and everywhere I went they didn't carry that size. Unfortunately I am a very e ender lady from to buttom and pants did not looked good at me. Ann Taylor was my last stop before giving up, eurak! I do d the store that carried zero double zero plus petite as well. These Pants are so comfortable and they look great. I would definitely be purchase g my clothes there probably for the rest of my life.
Cailyn W.
Woodstock, IL
Ann Taylor is a great store for that business professional woman in your life. Great quality pieces that can be unique on their own or easily paired. Statement pieces and solid pieces galore. I shopped Ann Taylor and LOFT quite often as a college student to build up my “professional” wear closet
Kristina C.
Lake Mary, FL
While this store is pricer I love it. I bought my suit from here and it fits great. Shopping for a suit for a female is nightmare but Ann Taylor is always able to have things look professional but feminine. Their pants are the ones that fit me best and hold up to my active lifestyle.
Priyanka P.
San Francisco, CA
I love this store for their range and prices. A little sophisticated for my every day style but have found great pieces here. Pro-tip: they frequently do 60% off sale so be on the lookout for that! I think the clothes here are really good quality, especially for the price.
Liz W.
Nashville , TN
My mom and I LOVE Ann Taylor (but tend to shop at LOFT more cuz its a bit more affordable). Honestly, my dreams of becoming a soccer mom come alive whenever I step foot into this store, then swiftly are put at bay when I realize have no money.. There quality, styles, options, service and decor are top to bottom perfection. Thy have mastered the classy lady's wardrobe for years, with a trendy not ever stuffy flare. Their semi annual sales are the time to go if you are on a budget! Love their winter selections and their dresses ugh.
Jamee K.
Fontana , CA
This is a great product buy a great brand. I just loved it as soon as I tried it the very first time. It has great ingredients and is made with the highest quality. I highly recommend this product to anyone that cares about their appearance! You won't be disappointed!
Kimberly C.
Guadalajara , Jalisco
Good or bad quality ?
Adrianna S.
Clint, TX
What is the pricing like for this store? Are the clothes durable?
Darlene R.
Beloit, WI
Do you feel that Ann Taylor clothing is mainly for the middle aged woman?
Brooke H.
Lindenhurst, NY
Is their clothing good for short/petite women?
Kim G.
Do their clothes last? Are they well made?