ankovo

ANKOVO Thermometer for Fever...
21 Reviews
5 / 5
This infrared thermometer is a must to have and convenient to use. Two in one, forehead or ear. It is very accurate because I tested it against others. It's so much more convenient and sophisticated than sticking that old mercury thermometer in your mouth and waiting for minutes to get your temperature. It can save 20 readings, that can help you keep the track of your body temperature. Results are shown is seconds, very convenient for babies and toddlers. It even gives fever warnings by LCD flashing and short rings. Great price for a great device.
5 / 5
Hey this thing is great! I had never tried a digital infrared thermometer before. I really love how easy it is to use. I don't have to worry about cross contamination with this thermometer either. Just hold the button and pass it accross the forehead for an instant reading. It's excellent!
5 / 5
No la conozco y no he usado esta marca pero deseo poder tenerla para probarlo y de esta manera recomendarlo
5 / 5
Amazing good product if you are looking for a truthful and trusted brand and product this a good quality product that will make you feel save and happy spending on every Time you need to buy something amazing and beautiful made it so beautiful and good for everyone
5 / 5
Great thermometer! Can be used on adults too! My daughter loves this I don’t gotta chase her to take her temperature! Great price
5 / 5
So much more convenient than your traditional thermometer! It’s quick and easy, and that’s perfect when you’re dealing with your little one who never seems to cooperate! I’d recommend that every parent get one!
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
Es genial excelente producto, me encanta es súper económica. Les recomiendo amo❤️me fascina
3.00 / 5 star rating
3 / 5
I really like this thermometer, but sometimes the readings are very off. The head will say one temperature and then the ear will give a completely different one. Run it again, and get another reading.
5 / 5
It is very practical and what is really remarkable is unmistakable, I as a mother of 2 children think that this firm's thermometer is a must have in the family
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
I like how fast it works but sometimes is not very accurate, and have to use it many times. I try to use this and a regular thermometer at the same time just to be sure.