Anker Astro E1 5200mAh Ultra Compact Portable Charger External Battery Power Bank with PowerIQ Technology for iPhone, iPad, Samsung, Nexus, HTC and More (Blac uploaded by Giuseppe L.Anker Astro E1 5200mAh Ultra Compact Portable Charger External Battery Power Bank with PowerIQ Technology for iPhone, iPad, Samsung, Nexus, HTC and More (Blac uploaded by Olivia H.

BY ANKER

Anker Astro E1 5200mAh Ultra Compact Portable Charger External Battery Power Bank with PowerIQ Technology for iPhone, iPad, Samsung, Nexus, HTC and More (Black) see more...

Giuseppe L.
I bought this product in July and it was the best investment I have made. This little battery backup has been a Life saver more times than I can count. I have charged this about 3 times since I purchased it and have used it to charge my phone and wireless headset numerous times. I bought mine on Amazon for $19.99 on sale, I think it’s $24.99 regularly. I honestly thought I bought a small one but for what I’ve used it I think it’s the perfect size.
Angelica P.
Waco, TX
This is one of the greatest inventions I think there is for charging phones. It was under $20 and after you charge it it lasts for me for a few days. It doesn’t take up much room and actually charges pretty fast.
Alicia L.
I got this charger as a gift. It has come in handy ever since. I usually start my day off with a fully charged phone. I'll use my phone a lot throughout the day. When I need more battery, I'll just go into my purse and grab this charger, plug it in, and my phone gets recharged super quick! I usually get two full charges out of it before needing to plug it back in the wall to recharge. The charger also retains its battery when I leave it sitting idly for days and until I need to use it. It's a great small and convenient charger you can take anywhere!
Olivia H.
Lake Villa, IL
This charges my phone so quickly and it even worked for an iPad. I can't go anywhere without it. It has a lot of power and is rechargeable. No batteries are needed. Mine came from Amazon.com and I bought a small Amazon brand lightening cable to fit in the mini bag the portable charger comes with. This charger is a life saver!
Kelly W.
Sheffield
I don’t go anywhere without having my anchor cable in my pocket/bag/car it’s an absolute must for me! It doesn’t take long to charge and puts at least two full charges in my iPhone. The portable charger is used daily and is so robust, it’s never let me down! It’s super affordable (I purchased mine from amazon) and it even comes with 18 months of warranty in case anything happens to it! Cannot fault this product!