Anker 2nd Generation Astro mini 3350mAh Lipstick-Sized Portable Charger External Battery Power Bank with PowerIQ Technology for iPhone, Samsung, GoPro and More uploaded by viviana s.

BY ANKER

Buy on Amazon
Whylde_Mamma A.
Helena
I love this product I do not leave home without it and it charges my phone quickly when I need it I look at it as a safety precaution so I keep it always with me and I just love it it's so convenient small it doesn't take up any room it's the so awesome to have and I just love it. Everybody needs to have one of these as a cell phone get yourself one you'll be glad you did it. Anker 2nd Generation Astro mini 3350mAh Lipstick-Sized Portable Charger External Battery Power Bank with PowerIQ Technology for iPhone, Samsung, GoPro and More
Alexandria S.
Somerville , MA
Okay I have four of these and I always keep a fully charged one in my purse. It is SO NICE to not have to worry whether your phone will die, and be able to take photos and use your phone without worrying about the battery on a night out. It is compact and fits in your purse, and it'll hold enough charge for a full battery and then some! I recommend buying a short USB phone charger cord to keep in the little bag that comes with it and you will always be ready!
Mahiyat M.
Hands down, a life/phone saver! I never leave the house without this guy. It’s a tiny little thing that fits in my bag and even in a pocket if need be, and so easy to use. It comes with a little cable that you plug into your wall adapter and charge until the light is green which means it’s charged. Then, I carry it with me when out, along with an USB cable to plug from the power bank to my phone (I have an iPhone) so if my phone is running low on battery, I can just use this. It has saved me COUNTLESS times since battery drains so quickly when you’re out and about and using data. It’s a really handy device and worth every penny of the $11 I paid for it on Amazon. I’ve had it over a year and it still works perfectly! Definitely recommend this to anyone for when you go out for long periods of time without access to an outlet!
Casey K.
Flower Mound, TX
Wonderful! Life-saving! I actually rarely use this but I always have it fully charged in my bag for when I do- and when I do it is life-saving. Amazing life and fast charging as well. Would definitely recommend for any cell phone owner.
Vanessa T.
Portland, OR
Anker seems to make a superior charger in general. I bought this one to carry in my pocket and was pleasantly surprised to find it would charge my phone two or three times without dying.
Mable C.
San Leandro, CA
Believe it or not this small lipstick charger is always in my purse or travel bag. You may never know when your face with a low battery situation with one of your devices. Particular when your phone is the source of communication and direction. The astro charger cost less than $20 and you can charge all your device as long there is a usb.

It may get warm while charging. Don't freak out its normal for it to be warm leave it out in the open to charge which I recommend and left in the bag.
viviana s.
Wish this lasted longer. Also wish it was able to charge with a iPhone charger but other than that great to take on trips. Easy to travel with. Great size for just throwing in your purse. I would recommend.
Ankita G.
San Jose, CA
This is so small and convenient to travel with! I love how I can use this at work, school, and even when I am shopping and do not have the space and time to charge my phone. I always have a backup charge ready for me, and that makes me completely worry and stress free.
Kourtney S.
Broadview Hts, OH
i strongly recommend this!! it holds about a charge and a half for my iphone 6, and it also charges itself up very fast! it was affordable on amazon, 10$ about. and it's portable and extremely easy to use!
Vivian T.
Los Angeles, CA
Two words. Life. Saver.

This portable charger is cheap, fast and so reliable! I bought my first one on Amazon (1st generation) for around $20 and my second one (2nd gen.) for around $10! The 1st generation battery charges my phone back to full battery and still a little more left over; the 2nd generation battery contains even MORE battery power and works just as great. The battery is light, with a very sleek design. It is also very durable -- I have dropped it a few times and it still works perfectly! It is a bit bigger than a lipstick tube, but it is still a very small and portable battery that connects to any USB. Doesn't take much space in your bag or purse, and is a great addition for someone that travels or uses their phone often. The indicator light on this device lets you know when it's in use (when you're charging your phone, or recharging the battery). One great thing about this device is that it would automatically turn off when your phone/battery is fully charged -- so you're not wasting any energy or battery!

Great buy, and definitely recommend to anyone with a smart phone.
Jamiyla B.
How many charges can you get with this portable charger? (I have a Samsung S3 mini btw)
Shelby A.
Apple Springs
How long does this last??
Renee C.
Sugar Land
Good for international travel?