Anker 2nd Generation Astro mini 3350mAh Lipstick-Sized Portable Charger External Battery Power Bank with PowerIQ Technology for iPhone, Samsung, GoPro and More uploaded by viviana s.

BY ANKER

• How many charges can you get with this portable charger? (I have ...3 Answers
Rebecca C.
Rebecca C.
I recently got a portable charger that was great. I would take everywhere I went, but then my sister would constantly ask me to use it and then she would take it and not give it back so I decided to buy one for hersel should she would not ask me for mine anymore. I saw this portable charger and thought that it was cute and affordable. So,, I need up buying this one for her. She let me know that while she did like it and it got the job done, it took forever to charge, as well as taking really long to charge her phone. She also said that it would not give her phone a full charge. She said it would give about an 80% charge which isn't too bad but we expected it too fully barge her phone. This is a decent pritable charger, but I would not repurchase if I had to. Therefore, I probably would not recommend to buy
Lola M.
Lola M.
I love these things. it's a must when I'm going to be somewhere for a long period of time, like the beach. it's always with me. it works well and it's pretty durable. just make sure if you have a larger phone like 6 plus or the galaxy note to have a longer charging cable, because I've noticed that the shorter ones won't really keep them charged as long.
Erin B.
Erin B.
I have this in pink, & I'm so glad I chose this product. It's cute, about the size of a lipstick, & works like a charm. It wasn't too expensive, & I bought it on amazon with a birthday gift card I'd been saving for ages. This was definitely the right choice for me; haven't had any issues with it so far!
Trisha D.
Trisha D.
Greenville, RI
Very very handy!! Since I loved it so much I bought one for all of my close family and friends. It's about the size of a small tube of lipstick. I keep one handy wherever I am. It is so convenient to keep close by. It is also very affordable and I would definitely recommend it!!
Lizbeth C.
Lizbeth C.
This comes in handy. My phone is always dying and I'm always on the go and this is perfect because you don't need to connect it to any outlet! I recommend this product to anyone who is always running low on battery and doesn't have time to find an outlet or isn't near one.
Dez E.
Dez E.
MAJOR LIFE SAVER . When you're on the go and want to charge your phone fast without needing to find a plug . It give you one full charge and will charge your phone in about 30-40 minutes . Very long lasting I've had mine about 3 years now and it's still going strong
Lauren T.
Lauren T.
Sylmar, CA
I had a portable charger and it was great. I would take it to amusement parks to keep my phone charged all day. I let someone borrow it and haven't seen it since. But I would definitely recommend you invest in this product.
Vero A.
Vero A.
Howard beach , NY
Very good product. Easy to use. I always carry it with me. You can get it for an affordable price. Approx 20 bucks. I always charge it overnight so I make sure I have it completely charged to help me charge my iPhone.
Ashlee W.
Ashlee W.
I was not a fan of this portable power. I used it for just a few months and the place where your phone cord plugs in came detached and completely stopped working. It was cheap though so I was not too surprised.
viviana s.
viviana s.
Wish this lasted longer. Also wish it was able to charge with a iPhone charger but other than that great to take on trips. Easy to travel with. Great size for just throwing in your purse. I would recommend.
Jamiyla B.
Jamiyla B.
How many charges can you get with this portable charger? (I have a Samsung S3 mini btw)