Anker 2nd Generation Astro mini 3350mAh Lipstick-Sized Portable Charger External Battery Power Bank with PowerIQ Technology for iPhone, Samsung, GoPro and More uploaded by viviana s.

BY ANKER

• How many charges can you get with this portable charger? (I have ...3 Answers
Mahiyat M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hands down, a life/phone saver! I never leave the house without this guy. It’s a tiny little thing that fits in my bag and even in a pocket if need be, and so easy to use. It comes with a little cable that you plug into your wall adapter and charge until the light is green which means it’s charged. Then, I carry it with me when out, along with an USB cable to plug from the power bank to my phone (I have an iPhone) so if my phone is running low on battery, I can just use this. It has saved me COUNTLESS times since battery drains so quickly when you’re out and about and using data. It’s a really handy device and worth every penny of the $11 I paid for it on Amazon. I’ve had it over a year and it still works perfectly! Definitely recommend this to anyone for when you go out for long periods of time without access to an outlet!
Mable C.
San leandro, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Believe it or not this small lipstick charger is always in my purse or travel bag. You may never know when your face with a low battery situation with one of your devices. Particular when your phone is the source of communication and direction. The astro charger cost less than $20 and you can charge all your device as long there is a usb.

It may get warm while charging. Don't freak out its normal for it to be warm leave it out in the open to charge which I recommend and left in the bag.
viviana s.
Wish this lasted longer. Also wish it was able to charge with a iPhone charger but other than that great to take on trips. Easy to travel with. Great size for just throwing in your purse. I would recommend.
Ankita G.
San Jose, CA
This is so small and convenient to travel with! I love how I can use this at work, school, and even when I am shopping and do not have the space and time to charge my phone. I always have a backup charge ready for me, and that makes me completely worry and stress free.
Kourtney S.
Kent, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
i strongly recommend this!! it holds about a charge and a half for my iphone 6, and it also charges itself up very fast! it was affordable on amazon, 10$ about. and it's portable and extremely easy to use!
Rebecca C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recently got a portable charger that was great. I would take everywhere I went, but then my sister would constantly ask me to use it and then she would take it and not give it back so I decided to buy one for hersel should she would not ask me for mine anymore. I saw this portable charger and thought that it was cute and affordable. So,, I need up buying this one for her. She let me know that while she did like it and it got the job done, it took forever to charge, as well as taking really long to charge her phone. She also said that it would not give her phone a full charge. She said it would give about an 80% charge which isn't too bad but we expected it too fully barge her phone. This is a decent pritable charger, but I would not repurchase if I had to. Therefore, I probably would not recommend to buy
Laura L.
Virginia Bch, VA
This charger works really well to quickly and effectively charge your phone for when you're on the go and don't have access to an outlet! I've had mine for a few years and can quickly charge the charger itself without any issues. It saves lives!
MIDOU M.
hello , i want to review your product in my website and social media ,i love your product and i think it will increase your buy .. i'm a new webster but a lot of fans request to me product to reviews , so i hope that you agree to send me the product.
Erin B.
I have this in pink, & I'm so glad I chose this product. It's cute, about the size of a lipstick, & works like a charm. It wasn't too expensive, & I bought it on amazon with a birthday gift card I'd been saving for ages. This was definitely the right choice for me; haven't had any issues with it so far!
Dez E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
MAJOR LIFE SAVER . When you're on the go and want to charge your phone fast without needing to find a plug . It give you one full charge and will charge your phone in about 30-40 minutes . Very long lasting I've had mine about 3 years now and it's still going strong
Jamiyla B.
How many charges can you get with this portable charger? (I have a Samsung S3 mini btw)