BY NONE

Based on three animated characters-Yakko, Wakko, and Dot-ANIMANIACS made its debut on the WB in 1993. Yakko and Wakko are supposedly the original Warner Brothers, and Dot is their sister. Locked in a water tower since the 1930s due to the unbroadcastable nature of their cartoons, the trio escapes and enjoys some thoroughly postmodern adventures in this smart show. This release includes the first three volumes of episodes from the show. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "I was and still I'm a huge fan of this cartoon I love how funny they are the the things they do and say so much better then the crap they gave in TV right now " in 1 review
Dasha H.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
Who didn't love this show as a child growing up in the 90's? I can still sing the opening theme song as well. They were always entertaining and never failed to make you laugh, young and old! I wish they would bring this back to television, and allow this generation watch what we did!
Maddie F.
Lol
UUUUUUUUUNITED STATES CANADA MEXICO PANAMA HAITI JAMAICA PERU, REPUBLIC DOMINICAN CUBA CARIBBEAN GREENLAND EL SALVADOR TOO! PUERTO RICO COLUMBIA VENEZUELA HONDURAS GUIANA AND STILL! yeah... I still remember that song ._. Lol
Andrea M.
Russell, KS
They're zany to the max, their's balogna in their slacks! I used to race home from school to watch this back in the day. Funny cartoon of the Warner Brothers and their sister, Dot. Just a crazy 90's cartoon.
Kayla B.
Brooklyn, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I didn't start watching this until I turned 19 and someone suggested we watch some episodes together. I think this show is hilarious, I still have a level of admiration for cartoons, I love watching them. This cartoon in particular has a lot of jokes a normal child wouldn't catch, not anything inappropriate m, bury I think that makes it all the more enjoyable as an adult.
Tania F.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
One of the most hilarious cartoons I've ever seen! Luckily for me, the show is now available on Netflix. This show had me laughing from beginning to end. My favorite character would have to be Dot. I also am a big fan of the pinky and the brain skit. If you have not seen this, please do! I'm sure you will love it
Raisa D.
spring , TX
"hellooooo nurse" is literally the word I use when I see a hot guy haha this show stuck to me, I just love the shows humor , I love the characters the funny one liners and the puns, I still watch this and understand the jokes even better than I ever could as a kid.
Amanda B.
Calvert City, KY
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Miss these kinds of cartoons. This is the cartoons I grew up watching. I want my children and grandchildren to all watch this. It's good funny wholesome cartoons for children. I still enjoy watching them as an adult. Very good buy. Worth it for sure.
Joanna F.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I couldn't stand this series. I didn't like the characters or their voices and the stories were so unimaginative. I thought it would be amazing because it was created by Steven Spielberg and I was a huge fan, but it just fell way short of my expectations.
Darlene H.
Los Angeles , CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This is one the most awesome cartoons from my childhood. I absolutely had to share them my boys. I feel as though some of the jokes may be a little too adultish for younger kids. They don't understand them but kids if all ages can really enjoy the Animaniscs
Marissa S.
Lk Junaluska, NC
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
When this came to Netflix I was so excited! this was an after school classic when I was growing up. It's still a little risque for younger kids, but I love how they retell classic tales like Les Miz, and their own version of West Side Story.
Maria F.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Does anyone know where I can get their DVDs ?
Nessa L.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
What was your favorite song?
Georgina P.
Aurora, IL
Why does Wakko Warner have a British accent?
Jess N.
Lake Charles, LA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Do you have a favorite scene or episode from Animaniacs? If so, plz share :)
sasha m.
Who else watched this as a kid?