BY ST. MARTINS PRESS

Perfect for babies and toddlers, this adorable board book features a wide variety of animals from 'frog' to 'kitten'! With bright, easy-to-turn pages and a new animal on every page, this book is an essential addition to any baby's library. The combination of colorful pictures and simple words will help to build your child's vocabulary. see more...

Terra J.
Xenia , OH
1,346 reviews
We have always been a huge fan of animal books! They’re fun and educational. You can teach your toddler what each animal is and do little sounds to help them remember. My daughter loved this! It was one of her favorite books to read with me. Definitely a good purchase!
Margaret W.
My one year old daughter loves this book. She loves hearing me make the animal noises when we read it. She mostly loves it because there's a picture of a cat in it.
Trista C.
My 1 yr old twins enjoy this book.
One will bring it to me to read, the other will come running when, he hears me start to read.

Bright colors and BIG pictures