BY NONE

Mariya P.
Knoxville, TN
My baby is a big animal lover and this book does the trick . She's cranky I just hand her this book and she will keep herself entertained for good half an hour . I can do my shopping or thing around house . She likes to talk to the animal . She loves that u can feel the animal . I take it with me everywhere the size is perfect for purse and perfect for baby to hold
Paola V.
Los Angeles, CA
Another favorite in my home it is a really cute small maybe five pages book with different animals on it they’re all touchable and soft my son really loves the monkey he always gives it kisses it’s a really sweet book
Mollie J.
My 10 month old loves this book right now! She flips through the pages and points to the animals. When we read we either point and read the words or point and make the animal noises (for the ones we know... What sound does a zebra make?! Lol) The pages are thick enough for her to grab and turn easily and durable enough for her to rip and occasionally chew on.
Crystal M.
Coconut Creek, FL
My baby girl is only 1, but still enjoys looking and feeling this small book. From bunnies to scaly fish, There are all kinds of textured for her to explore its safe and sturdy and encourages eArly learning.
Emily B.
Fayetteville , AR
Awesome first book for infants. They really enjoy touching the fur of the animals and as they get older they will start to point out and name the animals.
Nancy N.
My 9 month old absolutely loves this book! He loves to the textured feeling parts of the book. It is also a great book for teaching him different animals.
Kimberly G.
Fort Worth , TX
This is such a good baby book to teach about animals! And it's interactive so you can touch different things that feel like fur and etc.
Zulma P.
I love this book for my kids I start showing them since small they love it to now I'm teaching my 6 month baby boy and he's loving it
lizi e.
Pekin, IL
My toddler loves this book. He loves turning the pages and touches all the different types of animal fur. So cute
Karen B.
This is my daughters favorite book. She loves to touch all the animals and we read it together all the time.