BY ANIMALE PARFUMS

Walk on the Wild Side Top notes: Freesia, citruses neroli 2 Middle notes: Juniper berries, lavender geranium 3 Base notes: Leather, oakmoss vetiver Gift Set Includes: 3.4oz EDT Spray 2 3.4oz After Shave Balm 3.4oz Hair and Body Wash Take a walk on the wild side with Animale from Animale Parfums. Since 1993, this men s fragrance has been offering the masculine male a citrus scent that is combined with cedar and vanilla musk tones to create a cologne that is perfect for the afternoon. It s a fantastic scent to wear with your favorite daytime ensemble. Animale s unique scent is perfect for a day out with friends or for an outdoor excursion with your family. see more...

• Would this be a good product to buy for my husband??3 Answers
  • Should i buy it for my boyfriend?ūüėč5 Answers
Kimberly M.
Cathedral City , CA
My uncle got this set as a gift and I smelled them I really like the scent it has it's a long lasting smell .
Kelley C.
This makes a great gift! It smells great and lasts long! It's a refreshing clean smell!
Jamie B.
Greenfield, IN
I got this for my husband for Christmas. Can't wait to see if he likes it or not.
Teisha G.
Wow i would love try this product for my husband it think his would love it
Crystal ig deysayum730 M.
I absolutely love this product I recommend everyone to try this at least once
Jorge I.
Really good choice for Christmas gift!!
Smell so refreshing
I really recommend it
Heloisa A.
assis chateaubriand parana
O que é um pouco mais de um amigo meu que tem que ser feito em nosso portal para buscar o carro
Belle C.
A fragr√Ęncia √© maravilhosa. Super agrad√°vel. Pode ser usado durante o dia tranquiamente
Clicia N.
Russas
Já vi perfumes bom mais n aos pés desse produto isso é muito bom muito gostoso e muito cheiroso
PON-25009 Mariam B.
Newark, DE
Beauty Junkie Expert
Should i buy it for my boyfriend?ūüėč
Shelby F.
Kennewick, WA
Would this be a good product to buy for my husband??