BY ANIMAL SUPPLY COMPANY

4.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Features Blue Buffalo BLUE Home style Recipe Dog Toy Breed Chicken Dinner We love our dogs and cats like family so we want to feed them with the same care as family. That's why BLUE is made with only the finest natural ingredients see more...

Review (1)
Kristin C.
I have a picky shih tzu who gets bored with food every few months. He is my son, so I allow him to be a jerk and control my life and his own. This is his longest food streak with the same brand and the homestyle recipes are the clear winners. I did research beforehand and this food had some pretty great reviews, so I feel comfortable feeding it to him long term.