Animal Supplies International Horse Wrap-It-Up Flex Bandage Hot Pnk uploaded by Kendra

BY ANIMAL SUPPLIES INTERNATIONAL #4 in Large Pet Supplies

Economical cohesive flexible bandage. Size: 4 wide x 5 yards (stretched). Dimensions: 4 L x 2.5 W x2.5 H. Color: Hot Pink. Category Description: Equine Leg Wraps and Bandages. see more...

Kendra
This is a must have. I am always sure to have at least a couple rolls on hand. It sticks to it self so no need to mess with tape. It is also very durable. Purple is my color of choice! I used it on my pups paw when she had a small sore a while back!
Myah M.
Vet wrap is so handy to have around! I use it on my horses and sometimes on other things! They come in a lot of different colors and designs!
Lindsey O.
Huntingtown, MD
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
No matter what the brand, this stuff is the best. For pets and humans. Forget bandaides, this is so much better and doesn't hurt coming off
Brittani K.
Not only great for horses but dogs too. Had to bandage my dogs leg and these work amazing. Even on humans too
Brittany M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
The price is great! I have to use it when my horses get an injury or if I do something to myself. I find they work great for anything you may need them for!
Amanda M.
Lakeland, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This stuff is absolutely amazing. We use it on our horses, of course, but we also use it on ourselves. It's great for sports injuries or bandaging up a wound.
Malary G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Great products for sure !
Influenster
Ashley H.
Germantown, MD
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Worked great when my little dog licked her leg raw. She tried to get it off, but couldn't.
Shelbi H.
Iowa City, IA
Use this all the time for my dog and horse! Super easy to pull off, very flexible, and sticks together great! Keeps cuts and scrapes secure and sanatized until you take it off. Easy to take off as well!
Rissa M.
My dog and I run a lot and these work great on her ankles. Only use them when we run but she runs faster and more comfortably
lena O.
Stockton, CA
Is this like goss
Georgina M.
Newport, TN
Would one roll do a couple of horses or just one?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
How do you use this product on Horses?
Selene L.