Animal Supplies International Horse Wrap-It-Up Flex Bandage Hot Pnk uploaded by Kendra

BY ANIMAL SUPPLIES INTERNATIONAL #4 in Large Pet Supplies

Economical cohesive flexible bandage. Size: 4 wide x 5 yards (stretched). Dimensions: 4 L x 2.5 W x2.5 H. Color: Hot Pink. Category Description: Equine Leg Wraps and Bandages. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Amanda M.
Lakeland, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This stuff is absolutely amazing. We use it on our horses, of course, but we also use it on ourselves. It's great for sports injuries or bandaging up a wound.
Malary G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Great products for sure !
Influenster
Ashley H.
Germantown, MD
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Worked great when my little dog licked her leg raw. She tried to get it off, but couldn't.
Shelbi H.
Iowa City, IA
Use this all the time for my dog and horse! Super easy to pull off, very flexible, and sticks together great! Keeps cuts and scrapes secure and sanatized until you take it off. Easy to take off as well!
Rissa M.
My dog and I run a lot and these work great on her ankles. Only use them when we run but she runs faster and more comfortably
Samantha C.
Williamstown, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
After my dog had surgery we had to use this product to help perfect the wound. I can tell you the bandage held up all day and was super easy to use. Also stood up against her nudging on it occasionally.
Catherine S.
Pharr
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
The clinic I work for uses these types of bandages & there absolutely amazing & long lasting. Very comfortable for the animals & safe. Very flexible to wrap around the areas necessary , easy to apply & remove even after a week.
Breanne F.
Kansas City , MO
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Does your dog love the snow but hate getting cold feet? This product is the answer to all your prayers! Just wrap your dog's feet in bandages before they go out and ta-da! My dog doesn't even try to kick them off or walk funny.
Jessica M.
leander, TX
I have been a vet tech for about 10 years. And Flex Bandage is a Techs best friend. We use it on our patients and us everyday.
Jody D.
Not only is this great to have on hand for animals it is good for people too. The material sticks to itself so there is no need for tape or those nasty pins. Comes in a variety of colors and works great over a big bandaid or pre wrap.
lena O.
Stockton, CA
Is this like goss
Georgina M.
Newport, TN
Would one roll do a couple of horses or just one?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
How do you use this product on Horses?
Selene L.