Animal Supplies International Horse Wrap-It-Up Flex Bandage Hot Pnk uploaded by Kendra

BY ANIMAL SUPPLIES INTERNATIONAL #4 in Large Pet Supplies

Economical cohesive flexible bandage. Size: 4 wide x 5 yards (stretched). Dimensions: 4 L x 2.5 W x2.5 H. Color: Hot Pink. Category Description: Equine Leg Wraps and Bandages. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Enid G.
Springfield, Massachusetts
Me gustaría tener este producto uno nunca sabe cuando se necesite con ellos tan bellos
Catherine S.
Pharr
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
The clinic I work for uses these types of bandages & there absolutely amazing & long lasting. Very comfortable for the animals & safe. Very flexible to wrap around the areas necessary , easy to apply & remove even after a week.
sasha s.
works great for sore limbs like when your furry friends are limping or have small wounds to cover
Kennedi S.
Fountain, CO
This is the best wrap! Never loses its stickiness and so strong. They come in very bright colors.
Destiny C.
I loved how customizable these bandages are! kept my poor Cocoa from making his sprain worse, vet recommended this specific brand.
Brittany M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
The price is great! I have to use it when my horses get an injury or if I do something to myself. I find they work great for anything you may need them for!
Amanda M.
Lakeland, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This stuff is absolutely amazing. We use it on our horses, of course, but we also use it on ourselves. It's great for sports injuries or bandaging up a wound.
Malary G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Great products for sure !
Influenster
Ashley H.
Germantown, MD
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Worked great when my little dog licked her leg raw. She tried to get it off, but couldn't.
Shelbi H.
Iowa City, IA
Use this all the time for my dog and horse! Super easy to pull off, very flexible, and sticks together great! Keeps cuts and scrapes secure and sanatized until you take it off. Easy to take off as well!
lena O.
Stockton, CA
Is this like goss
Georgina M.
Newport, TN
Would one roll do a couple of horses or just one?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
How do you use this product on Horses?
Selene L.