Animal Supplies International Horse Wrap-It-Up Flex Bandage Hot Pnk uploaded by Kendra

BY ANIMAL SUPPLIES INTERNATIONAL #4 in Large Pet Supplies

Economical cohesive flexible bandage. Size: 4 wide x 5 yards (stretched). Dimensions: 4 L x 2.5 W x2.5 H. Color: Hot Pink. Category Description: Equine Leg Wraps and Bandages. see more...

Destiny C.
I loved how customizable these bandages are! kept my poor Cocoa from making his sprain worse, vet recommended this specific brand.
Rissa M.
My dog and I run a lot and these work great on her ankles. Only use them when we run but she runs faster and more comfortably
Jess M.
Sayre, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I used this when my dog's dew claws were removed, it was so easy to use, and was harder for my dog to remove on her own.
Taya T.
This works. It will really help an animal and it injury get better. This is a product I would really recommend
Brittani K.
Not only great for horses but dogs too. Had to bandage my dogs leg and these work amazing. Even on humans too
Adrie M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I know this is for animals, but I used this when my dad broke my finger and it was SO easy to work with!
Miranda L.
Cisco, IL
We use this on our horses. somethinf that is bought over and over. and pink is our most popular color!
Jaime L.
Denair
I love this product for injured pets, it doesn't go on to tight but keeps the wound clean and covered!
Eden L.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Good quality flex wrap. While I prefer blue... when mending an injury, beggars cant be choosers.
Kennedi S.
Fountain, CO
This is the best wrap! Never loses its stickiness and so strong. They come in very bright colors.
lena O.
Stockton, CA
Is this like goss
Georgina M.
Newport, TN
Would one roll do a couple of horses or just one?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
How do you use this product on Horses?
Selene L.