Animal Supplies International Horse Wrap-It-Up Flex Bandage Hot Pnk uploaded by Kendra

BY ANIMAL SUPPLIES INTERNATIONAL #4 in Large Pet Supplies

Economical cohesive flexible bandage. Size: 4 wide x 5 yards (stretched). Dimensions: 4 L x 2.5 W x2.5 H. Color: Hot Pink. Category Description: Equine Leg Wraps and Bandages. see more...

Adrie M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I know this is for animals, but I used this when my dad broke my finger and it was SO easy to work with!
Jaime L.
Denair
I love this product for injured pets, it doesn't go on to tight but keeps the wound clean and covered!
Miranda L.
Cisco, IL
We use this on our horses. somethinf that is bought over and over. and pink is our most popular color!
Eden L.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Good quality flex wrap. While I prefer blue... when mending an injury, beggars cant be choosers.
Kennedi S.
Fountain, CO
This is the best wrap! Never loses its stickiness and so strong. They come in very bright colors.
sasha s.
works great for sore limbs like when your furry friends are limping or have small wounds to cover
Mary B.
Hamptonville, NC
This is great for animal or human use! We use this for inquires or as support wraps if needed!
Ashley H.
Germantown, MD
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Worked great when my little dog licked her leg raw. She tried to get it off, but couldn't.
Enid G.
Springfield, Massachusetts
Me gustaría tener este producto uno nunca sabe cuando se necesite con ellos tan bellos
dannielle w.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
This stuff is awesome not only do we use it on the animals but on ourselves also.
lena O.
Stockton, CA
Is this like goss
Georgina M.
Newport, TN
Would one roll do a couple of horses or just one?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
How do you use this product on Horses?
Selene L.