Animal Supplies International Horse Wrap-It-Up Flex Bandage Hot Pnk uploaded by Kendra

BY ANIMAL SUPPLIES INTERNATIONAL #4 in Large Pet Supplies

Economical cohesive flexible bandage. Size: 4 wide x 5 yards (stretched). Dimensions: 4 L x 2.5 W x2.5 H. Color: Hot Pink. Category Description: Equine Leg Wraps and Bandages. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Amanda F.
This is such a versatile product. We use it on our horses for wounds to wrapping there legs before a face. Then using it on ourselfs. Such and awesome product!
Brittany M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
The price is great! I have to use it when my horses get an injury or if I do something to myself. I find they work great for anything you may need them for!
Fancie S.
Stephenville, TX
A must have for your pet kit! I keep these stocked in my barn for my horses when they have gotten injured & you need a secure wrap that will stay in place!
Kathy W.
BELTON, MO
This is amazing.so easy to use not bulky and stays on. My dog injured his foot and we wrapped it with this, he hardly fussed with it.
Destiny C.
I loved how customizable these bandages are! kept my poor Cocoa from making his sprain worse, vet recommended this specific brand.
Kasey E.
Booneville, AR
Always, always in our emergency kit for our horses travel! Helped bandaged wounds stay wrapped in place and even great use for us.
Rissa M.
My dog and I run a lot and these work great on her ankles. Only use them when we run but she runs faster and more comfortably
Jess M.
Sayre, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I used this when my dog's dew claws were removed, it was so easy to use, and was harder for my dog to remove on her own.
Taya T.
This works. It will really help an animal and it injury get better. This is a product I would really recommend
Adrie M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I know this is for animals, but I used this when my dad broke my finger and it was SO easy to work with!
lena O.
Stockton, CA
Is this like goss
Georgina M.
Newport, TN
Would one roll do a couple of horses or just one?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
How do you use this product on Horses?
Selene L.